Newb here. Im a female looking to grow and compete in Wellness down the road

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
So I became dedicated to my fitness a year ago working out 5-6 days a week on average. After some trial and error and educating myself, I feel like I have a pretty good system going and making good progress now. I was super excited to see the Women's wellness division finally come to the states because I naturally have thick legs and smaller up top (I've worked super hard to build up my upper body though!) I'd like to run Anavar (maybe primo down the road too) but finding a reliable source and more information has been challenging especially since females are so hush hush about it.
I am 5' 8" and around 150lbs. I lost 40lbs about 1.5 years ago, got down to 137lbs, and have put on about 13 lbs over the last year of what I believe is mostly muscle.

Monday- legs +calves
Tues-back, bis, abs
Wed-glutes,calveshurs-chest,tris,
Thurs-chest, tris
Fri-shoulders extra cardio
Sat-HIIT/full-body

Diet- 2000k a day, shooting for 140gm of protein or more if possible about the same or less for carbs depending on what im training...diet still needs some work...after losing 40lbs I was "scared" to gain any fat or weight so was in a constant deficit for awhile until I realized I really needed to eat more to gain more muscle so I've been trying! I mostly just track my protein and calories but should probably be more strict about it. Its hard to get enough protein in since I have IBS and can't tolerate a lot of protein powders/bars. I also work a crazy job and my workout schedule can be thrown off like today. I unexpectedly had to drive across the state and will be working 17 hours so I won't make the gym so my rest day has to be today instead of Sunday now.
I know this is a long post so thank you for your time if read it! I just turned 27 and would like to step on stage before 30 if possible! I know I probably have 2 years of growth to put in but im ready!
I started taking shorter rest, more drop sets, more weight, correct footwear, and super excited about the progress!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Hope you stick around!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. As you said, you need to eat some more. My wife is at 130 right now and stepping up to about 2400 calories a day to get where she wants to be. We could always use another female on here. Make sure to check out the female sections as well.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!
Plenty of good information here to help you reach your goals!

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know there was a female section. The layout of this website isn't the most user friendly ��

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, thank you for taking the time for a proper introduction.

Now stick around and become part of the crew!

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Im realizing now that maybe I should talk to the gentleman at the gym who brought up PEDs to me more instead of looking online. Ill check womens section for help with my diet too

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

maybe try competing sooner rather then later, I’m all for taking long periods to grow, but I’d jump into a show sooner to see how you like it. Contest prep isn’t for everybody and seeing how you look now stage ready will probably motivate you to be more consistent in the offseason.

also two women to look up on Instagram And YouTube are Jamie Pinder and Victoria Felkar. They both put out a lot of great content for women on drugs and bodybuilding in general.

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
Well perhaps in a year instead of 2. I definitely feel like I need to grow more....and I' need to save money for a posing coach and all that stuff. Gosh I'm so awkward ill need to put A LOT of work into posing or ill make an ass of myself lol

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.
Sounds like you're off to a great start. I see good dedication in your training schedule.
Protein is key though if you want to grow. You'll need to find a solution to your problem and make sure you get the proper daily intake to achieve your goals.
I've seen other people have the same issue as you with protein powders. In some cases it was just a matter of finding the right brand and type of protein powder.
Not sure what you have already tried but if you haven't you could always go into some supplement shops and ask for a couple of sample packs of different protein and see if one ends up working well for you.
Good luck.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb. A lot of wellness competitors at my gym. It’s a very competitive division. Much respect

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. You can learn plenty here. So much knowledge here

Reaction score
Hell yes! Welcome, madam! I throughly hope you hang around for a while. Nice intro!
My wife is pretty consistent and if you want any future tips I’ll get her on the phone for you. Lol.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Welcome... I would say get a qualified coach to help you on your journey and secondly train in an environment that's conducive to reaching your goals.

You have lofty goals but why else make goals? They should be, all the better when you reach them.

lfod14

Reaction score
Oh I didn't know there was a female section. The layout of this website isn't the most user friendly ��

WELCOME!

If you’re not used to Forum layouts and more used to Facebook type stuff it’s a little different, but way better in every way. More breakdown, information doesn’t get lost in conversation or reorganized and the search feature actually works!

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
When I have the money I definitely would like a coach to make sure I'm pointed in the right direction....in fact, im going to make a post regarding that

Hooba

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, this place is awesome and a wealth of knowledge! Hasn't been much that I search for that is not found here!