Testosterone Undecanoate

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Injectable test u has caught my eye. Curious how many of you guys have used it/or have knowledge with it.

it appears that is is recommended to do a loading phase first 1,000mg and then a second injection of 1,000mg 6 weeks later after that 1,000mg every 12 weeks. This appears to be a TRT dose from what I have gathered
Not sure how accurate this is but that’s what I’ve been able to find so far.

it absolutely seems like a pro to do less shots but curious if it keeps your levels as stable as no weekly test c or test e injections do.

any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Thinking of trying this myself next year. There is a lot of info on here about it. I figure I can take my shots EOW and keep levels stable.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Thinking of trying this myself next year. There is a lot of info on here about it. I figure I can take my shots EOW and keep levels stable.

from what I’ve read on it test u dosed at EOW would def keep you stable

Reaction score
Would like to hear more on this as well. I agree that it is appealing for less injections for TRT, but share the same concern about stability of levels. I know the FDA had approved an oral form of test U, but don't know how I feel about that.

Last edited:

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Would like to hear more on this as well. I agree that it is appealing for less injections for TRT, but share the same concern about stability of levels. I know the FDA had approved an oral form of test U, but don't know how I feel about that.

I certainly wouldn't take an oral form.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
12 weeks is an FDA approved dosing regimen but not a good idea. It's some statistical number from a trial that didn't hurt anybody and that ended with few enough depression suicides to compete with the placebo.

We talked once, if I'm not mistaken, about a military deployment or something where you wouldn't be able to inject for a prolonged time. If 12 weeks is how long you have to go, then ok...but I wouldn't chose that dosing schedule.

750mg a month did well by me.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Most guys that use it are pinning it every month at a minimum. Every 12 weeks is not something I’d recommend.

ya that’s kind of what I was thinking, after all it seeks doctors don’t necessarily prescribe for optimal blood levels.

as far as a loading protocol what do you recommend Jin?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
12 weeks is an FDA approved dosing regimen but not a good idea. It's some statistical number from a trial that didn't hurt anybody and that ended with few enough depression suicides to compete with the placebo.

We talked once, if I'm not mistaken, about a military deployment or something where you wouldn't be able to inject for a prolonged time. If 12 weeks is how long you have to go, then ok...but I wouldn't chose that dosing schedule.

750mg a month did well by me.

that makes sense, remind me how you loaded with it?

DOOM

Reaction score
Most guys that use it are pinning it every month at a minimum. Every 12 weeks is not something I’d recommend.
I read that it only needs to be administered monthly. I think the carrier oil needs to be super viscous. Castor oil or tea tree oil. Seems like it would be great for long stints out of the country.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
that makes sense, remind me how you loaded with it?

That depends on the length of time you'll be without an injection opportunity. Remind me of the scenario again?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
That depends on the length of time you'll be without an injection opportunity. Remind me of the scenario again?

I don’t have anything planned right now for longer than 5 weeks so nothing terrible but just trying to plan ahead in the event of a deployment... I know a lot of guys shipped their stuff to them so was looking to doing the least amount of injections possible with keeping my total test levels around 700-800 at least. Other option was test pellets. If/when my unit deploys it will be a year activated. 2 months stateside work up so could get someone to bring me stuff find a way to sneak it in 6-7 months in county and a month of de mobilization.
smartest option is to probably just got off before and ride it out but I’m stubborn lol. No jk just trying to plan ahead so if I do deploy seeing what my options are.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I don’t have anything planned right now for longer than 5 weeks so nothing terrible but just trying to plan ahead in the event of a deployment... I know a lot of guys shipped their stuff to them so was looking to doing the least amount of injections possible with keeping my total test levels around 700-800 at least. Other option was test pellets. If/when my unit deploys it will be a year activated. 2 months stateside work up so could get someone to bring me stuff find a way to sneak it in 6-7 months in county and a month of de mobilization.
smartest option is to probably just got off before and ride it out but I’m stubborn lol. No jk just trying to plan ahead so if I do deploy seeing what my options are.

Well, if I was just cruising, I'd do 750mg a month. If something came up, I'd do a gram injection every two weeks leading up to the prolonged event. The caveat is that there is only so much you can do before you have sides/issues/diminishing returns.

For example, If you had a 12 weeker, you could do a gram every two weeks for 6 weeks before you go would probably get you through. That's 1 gram every 2 weeks, with the last injection being right before you go.

The pharmacokinetics become prohibitive beyond 3 grams over 6 weeks. That diminishing returns thing.

If I had an 8 weeker, I'd inject less, of course. The time you plan on spanning is the variable that changes the dosing equation.

Reaction score
Oh nice man! I’m so intrigued by this. I’ve had blends with deconate of course. But this is the first I’ve heard of this. Really interested.
outside of trt would this be possible to front load on a sus cycle? To help keep stability and higher end levels during a blast?
im gonna start some homework on this.
My wheels are turning I have so many questions!!

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
When i deployed for 3 months back in 2018, this is what I did.

1G 6 weeks prior
1G day before leaving

AI protocol for cruise stayed the same until the day I left, because I couldn't, or didn't take any with me for obvious reasons.

I have no bloodwork to show how effective it was. All I know is i had no side effects for the duration I was away.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Well, if I was just cruising, I'd do 750mg a month. If something came up, I'd do a gram injection every two weeks leading up to the prolonged event. The caveat is that there is only so much you can do before you have sides/issues/diminishing returns.

For example, If you had a 12 weeker, you could do a gram every two weeks for 6 weeks before you go would probably get you through. That's 1 gram every 2 weeks, with the last injection being right before you go.

The pharmacokinetics become prohibitive beyond 3 grams over 6 weeks. That diminishing returns thing.

If I had an 8 weeker, I'd inject less, of course. The time you plan on spanning is the variable that changes the dosing equation.

this is very helpful thank you
what would you recommend for 6 weeks away?

DOOM

Reaction score
Just remember Test U has a 21 day elimination half-life. So theoretically if you inject 1 gram of test u three weeks later you will still have 500mg, three weeks later you will have 250mg, three weeks later125mg.

So even 9 weeks later you will have a trt dose of test u in your system.

I have already mentioned this before but I’ve gone 18-21 days between injections on 300 mg of test c close to a dozen times and never noticed any sort of side effects or crash. Test U would pretty much double this equation

Obviously this is after already reaching full blood saturation levels. Not just some one time spur of the moment injection. I see no harm with being proactive and starting weeks before your possible deployment.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
this is very helpful thank you
what would you recommend for 6 weeks away?

For a 6 weeker, I'd probably just pop a gram vs the 750mg and let it ride. Inject the gram right before departure.

Test U is pretty good. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
For a 6 weeker, I'd probably just pop a gram vs the 750mg and let it ride. Inject the gram right before departure.

Test U is pretty good. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

that’s what I was thinking, again thanks for all the advice brother

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Just remember Test U has a 21 day elimination half-life. So theoretically if you inject 1 gram of test u three weeks later you will still have 500mg, three weeks later you will have 250mg, three weeks later125mg.

So even 9 weeks later you will have a trt dose of test u in your system.

I have already mentioned this before but I’ve gone 18-21 days between injections on 300 mg of test c close to a dozen times and never noticed any sort of side effects or crash. Test U would pretty much double this equation

Obviously this is after already reaching full blood saturation levels. Not just some one time spur of the moment injection. I see no harm with being proactive and starting weeks before your possible deployment.

That's interesting. I run Cyp 1x a week for my TRT and haven't had any issues but was thinking of switching to Und so I could take shots EOW. Perhaps with the Und I could take a shot E3W. Tired of being a pinch cushion.

New Threads