Question mods how can i change my user name??

Reaction score
Just thought id like a new user name something with some flair, some power, something tht well just says "ME" lol maybe jugganaut or hulk id be good with either LOL

Z

Zeek

hell no, unacceptable, without a question not allowed and we shall not even entertain such an insane and wrong idea!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it??

hey cj, I'm up in the chat box with you, since you just joined ....Sure Just let me know the exact name you want and we will change it ;)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol, nobody changes their name here.

Z

Zeek

hey weirdo in the wolf costume!! I already received a complaint about you via PM today on how you are trying to act like a moderator or something, creating elect vet threads and now you decide it is ok to change names for people.

Watch your back wolf boy!! I'm watching you and so are others!

hell no, unacceptable, without a question not allowed and we shall not even entertain such an insane and wrong idea!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it??

hey cj, I'm up in the chat box with you, since you just joined ....Sure Just let me know the exact name you want and we will change it ;)

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck... Old man's gone senile...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Z

Zeek

Was an inside joke with me and some of the guys. Someone had PPM m about ezekiel acting like he is a mod when he is a member lol ;)

Don't start holding elections for a new admin just yet boys!!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya cause I'll vote for me to be the next admin

Z

Zeek

Ya cause I'll vote for me to be the next admin

hmmmm Why do ou think I like you so much herm???

***** Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer!!

I'm not sue who ever made up that saying but the last thing I want near me is an enemy!! easy reach for them to land that knife right in your back.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was an inside joke with me and some of the guys. Someone had PPM m about ezekiel acting like he is a mod when he is a member lol ;)

Don't start holding elections for a new admin just yet boys!!!
Elections, erections. So easy to get confused.

New Threads