Pure Cannabis Oil (RSO) for muscle recovery / healing?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Yea u can smoke it. All it is, is a whole plant ethanol extraction on indica dominant plants. So its not refined at all.... so basically it smokes and taste horrible.... but u could, if u wanted smoke it and get high. Most people I've seen do so, rubbed it on the inside of a paper then rolled a joint.

Sounds horrible lol ill stick to my refined shatter

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea u can smoke it. All it is, is a whole plant ethanol extraction on indica dominant plants. So its not refined at all.... so basically it smokes and taste horrible.... but u could, if u wanted smoke it and get high. Most people I've seen do so, rubbed it on the inside of a paper then rolled a joint.... its not used as a smoked substance because almost all other extraction methods are better in every reguard. The magic of rso is in the fact that it isnt refined, and contains all the variations of cannabanoids, and that is what is wanted when tackling ailments like cancer.
True rso isn’t smokable it’s just edible.. your messing it up by smoking it

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes not smokeable at all

Black tar oil. I make mine from trim n bs but idk how u get pain relief unless your using the remains from making it topically

This is mine with coconut oil added
e7075e63c5008813321b85479efea374.jpg

I use a dab tool n fill empty caps

It’s strong clumsy hi, I guess you get some pain relief but your out there and eat your whole kitchen.

I eat my kids uncrustable sandwich’s

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Yes not smokeable at all

Black tar oil. I make mine from trim n bs but idk how u get pain relief unless your using the remains from making it topically

This is mine with coconut oil added
e7075e63c5008813321b85479efea374.jpg

I use a dab tool n fill empty caps

It’s strong clumsy hi, I guess you get some pain relief but your out there and eat your whole kitchen.

I eat my kids uncrustable sandwich’s

I do that off rso

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don’t be shy to send some to your buddy

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U can smoke anything really even a turd . But true rso is made it had to be eaten it to get it full effect
. I can run it on a blunt to lace it up bu there are better mothods to use for that then rso. It’s 70$ for
good rso in Florida .I’m sure it’s cheaper in other states

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
U can smoke anything really even a turd . But true rso is made it had to be eaten it to get it full effect
. I can run it on a blunt to lace it up bu there are better mothods to use for that then rso. It’s 70$ for

Yes thats what i was trying to say, it can be smoked, its not meant to be, or preferred. Because its a whole plant extract. Its better ingested or as a balm

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I paid 500 for a medical card which saves u from 38-51% taxes in IL

It’s 60 bux per 1ml oral syringe here

Is reallyfor ppl who are too sick to smoke and need a big dose of thc to keep them comfortable or in a hospice scenario, chronic illness, etc

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I paid 500 for a medical card which saves u from 38-51% taxes in IL

It’s 60 bux per 1ml oral syringe here

Is reallyfor ppl who are too sick to smoke and need a big dose of thc to keep them comfortable or in a hospice scenario, chronic illness, etc
I’ve been to a few Illinois shops the taxes are insane. Vegas taxes are high but if u go at the right days u get good deals

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have the card so u can grow 5 plants legally

I really only goto dispensary for cbd

But they have huge signs up showing what every tax is. There’s like 17 of them.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
have never experienced pain relief from weed smoked sativa & indica for 30 some odd years

quit in 2014 because it was making over think everything

(death, people in pictures, people holding fast food paper bags, woman unfaithful, etc.)

another thing is I have the tendency to smoke an 1/8 or around that per day

the build up of thc in my blood feels laggy

id try the oil op is speaking of though sounds like good stuff

GSgator

Reaction score
I wish my union would change its drug policies against weed. I just can’t smoke it if I want to keep my job.

Reaction score
I have had RSO before and really its not much different than any other high dosage concentrate

Reaction score
I wish my union would change its drug policies against weed. I just can’t smoke it if I want to keep my job.

Delta 8 THC is legal in all 50 states as it comes from hemp and is very simular to delta 9 consider it like weed light less paranoi same appetite stimulating effects

Reaction score
Been smoking as long as you have. It was only after I fell off a roof about 2 years ago when I first started getting pain relief... up to that point I had been using it purely for recreation.

A friend also smokes to help her manage pain associated with her Multiple Sclerosis; which is an autoimmune disease that causes demyelination of the CNS... and effectively exposes her nerves which also get attacked by the immune system. For her the pain mitigation is dramatic compared to what I experience.

I can give more anecdotal reports, but there's no point since not everyone processes drugs the same. I will just post a link to a study if anyone is interested in the mechanism/action/pathway that cannabis utilizes to effect inflammation and neuropathic pain. There are many studies on this topic, this is just one.

With that said... I stand by my personal experience on pain mitigation and better sleep CBD products, but I don't think I'd say there is any direct action that would aid in muscle recovery.
I am using CBD oil for joint pain.

New Threads