Current cycle and dosages.

Reaction score
33 years old, 198lbs. Roughly 10% Bf.
5’10”
this is my 10th cycle in my life, so I’m fairly new to the game.
this year is my first year running Tren. I’m on my second cycle this year.
Tren Ace 100mg
Tren E 100mg
Tren Hex 100mg (All Tren split into a daily dose equaling 300mg week)
Test Cyp 250mg (mixed into the weekly dose with Tren)
clenbuterol 40mcg (week 5) ED
clen 80mcg (week 6) ED
Mk677 Ibutamoren 30mg daily (started yesterday week 6) to continue indefinitely.

my question is, how long would be relatively safe to continue Test Cyp by upping the dose to 500mg weekly (after stopping Tren one more week to go, 7 weeks total)

will be cruising after cycle @ 150mg weekly. May cycle clen off and on for 2 weeks until next cycle.

Anticipating Anavar at week 12 @ 20mg a day.

what do yo think?

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
33 years old, 198lbs. Roughly 10% Bf.
5’10”
this is my 10th cycle in my life, so I’m fairly new to the game.
this year is my first year running Tren. I’m on my second cycle this year.
Tren Ace 100mg
Tren E 100mg
Tren Hex 100mg (All Tren split into a daily dose equaling 300mg week)
Test Cyp 250mg (mixed into the weekly dose with Tren)
clenbuterol 40mcg (week 5) ED
clen 80mcg (week 6) ED
Mk677 Ibutamoren 30mg daily (started yesterday week 6) to continue indefinitely.

my question is, how long would be relatively safe to continue Test Cyp by upping the dose to 500mg weekly (after stopping Tren one more week to go, 7 weeks total)

will be cruising after cycle @ 150mg weekly. May cycle clen off and on for 2 weeks until next cycle.

Anticipating Anavar at week 12 @ 20mg a day.

what do yo think?

Why the mix? I personally would just choose an ester and stick with that. No reason to use all three imo... hope u have caber on hand..... also a 40 mcg bump up on clen is alot.... that would have my chest pounding, id up it by 20 not 40.

Lastly, mk677 on a cut.... i couldn't do it, makes me hungry..... very very hungry. Also sarms have never really done anything for me. But thats just me.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Reaction score
Well I hate clen so I wouldn't even use it..the MK677,it will be interesting to see how that works with the cycle you've planned.so,after 7 wks just Test...maybe some Var to polish it off..

Reaction score
Well I hate clen so I wouldn't even use it..the MK677,it will be interesting to see how that works with the cycle you've planned.so,after 7 wks just Test...maybe some Var to polish it off..
Yes sir. That’s right. I’m doing ok. I take it at night, after my workout. So as to sleep most of the hunger off. It is pretty rough. Lol. Deadhead I appreciate your feedback. I don’t have caber on hand. I know I know I know. But I’ve been watching closely and I got bloods scheduled. I’m not prone to gyno or prolactin. Since I dropped the monsters, my kidney and prostate stopped acting up. Those things are so so bad! Here’s a pic from a year ago. I’ve leaned out a LOT since this. I’ve also lost size. I know it’s a high clen dose but the clen and mk is to help maintain my muscle during the cut primarily. In that photo I was having gyno issues. In fact it never went away. I was running a deca cycle and my test wasn’t near as high as it should have been. I learned my lesson. But surgery is my only option now. Since then, I’ve learned what to watch and feel for.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I'd have just used the tren ace daily for a short 7wk'er and relatively low dose.. save hex for a 10wk, and the tren enanthate for a 12wk cycle.

As dh mentioned, caber is especially useful to have on hand when running progestins like tren or deca.. though like arimidex, a little goes a long way. 0.5mg 1-2x a wk max should be plenty

I also agree with dh's assessment on clen, if you're only running 2wk cycles you'll find ramping the dosage 20mcg every 3 days or so will keep it working strong and won't drastically stress your heart all at once like doubling the dosage. You can take ketotifen or diphenhydramine (benadryl) to help upregulate your adrenal receptors to prolong a clen cycle beyond 2wks.

I would save the var for another cycle, week 12 is pretty late to throw something into the cycle, not to mention var which is rather mild especially at your low 20mg dose, I don't think you'd find it all that effective. Save it for next time and run 40-60mg for 6-8wks to get the full benefits. As for a strong kicker to end a cycle on a high note, I would sometimes finish with some superdrol or methyl tren, 2-3wks of either is plenty. Though note, they're both heavily toxic and are going to quickly wreck your bloods.

Lastly, mk677 on a cut.... i couldn't do it, makes me hungry..... very very hungry. Also sarms have never really done anything for me. But thats just me.

I agree that mk677 makes you hungry as fvck, and unfortunately for myself, rather bloated. In terms of comparison with hgh, 30mg mk677 feels similar to the effects of about 4iu hgh. Also note mk677 is not a sarm, it's a growth hormone secretagogue.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I'd have just used the tren ace daily for a short 7wk'er and relatively low dose.. save hex for a 10wk, and the tren enanthate for a 12wk cycle.

What would you consider a relatively low dose?

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score

As dh mentioned, caber is especially useful to have on hand when running progestins like tren or deca.. though like arimidex, a little goes a long way. 0.5mg 1-2x a wk max should be plenty

I also agree with dh's assessment on clen, if you're only running 2wk cycles you'll find ramping the dosage 20mcg every 3 days or so will keep it working strong and won't drastically stress your heart all at once like doubling the dosage. You can take ketotifen or diphenhydramine (benadryl) to help upregulate your adrenal receptors to prolong a clen cycle beyond 2wks.

I would save the var for another cycle, week 12 is pretty late to throw something into the cycle, not to mention var which is rather mild especially at your low 20mg dose, I don't think you'd find it all that effective. Save it for next time and run 40-60mg for 6-8wks to get the full benefits. As for a strong kicker to end a cycle on a high note, I would sometimes finish with some superdrol or methyl tren, 2-3wks of either is plenty. Though note, they're both heavily toxic and are going to quickly wreck your bloods.

I agree that mk677 makes you hungry as fvck, and unfortunately for myself, rather bloated. In terms of comparison with hgh, 30mg mk677 feels similar to the effects of about 4iu hgh. Also note mk677 is not a sarm, it's a growth hormone secretagogue.

Ya im sorry, i was aware of the true definition of mk, i was tired and leaving work from a 13 hr shift. I chose to group it in with the sarms . Lazy me

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Ya im sorry, i was aware of the true definition of mk, i was tired and leaving work from a 13 hr shift. I chose to group it in with the sarms . Lazy me

Working on call on the railroad, I totally feel you on exhausting long days. I figured you did, but just for the sake of any newer guys ...trying to get the correct information out there

Reaction score

Thanks brother. Lots of good info here. I really appreciate you

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I gotta disagree with people on clen, the doses we use aren’t that high compared to what is used in the medical literature. Assuming you don’t have any pre existing heart conditions clen is relatively safe to use for short periods and it is extremely effective at removing stubborn bodyfat when dieting down from legit 9-10% to 5-6%. But it should always be used at the end of a cut, at higher bodyfat levels you will never notice anything from it. I typically start it at 20mcg and work up to 80-100mcg. Not saying everyone but Often people that experience bad sides start at a higher dose.

Reaction score
I gotta disagree with people on clen, the doses we use aren’t that high compared to what is used in the medical literature. Assuming you don’t have any pre existing heart conditions clen is relatively safe to use for short periods and it is extremely effective at removing stubborn bodyfat when dieting down from legit 9-10% to 5-6%. But it should always be used at the end of a cut, at higher bodyfat levels you will never notice anything from it. I typically start it at 20mcg and work up to 80-100mcg. Not saying everyone but Often people that experience bad sides start at a higher dose.
Thanks broc. I usually cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off until the end and even into pct at the same doses as you. Sometimes I’ve gone into 160mcg but not for long periods.

lfod14

Reaction score
I gotta be another that disagrees with the Clen hate, everybody is different but when I started with it a buddy that used it all the time warned me up keeping potassium up since it depletes it which causes most of the heart beating faster and palpitation issues people have. I supplement with sea salt anyways so I changed that to lite salt which is a 50/50 sodium/pot mix and I've never had an issue. No heart palpitations, no beating in my ears, I still get the tremors a little while it's peaking but nothing thats (too) noticeable unless I try to be really steady with something. That's at 120mcg. Mine regardless of brand has always been 40mcg.

New Threads