Been here a long ass time with no intro... here's my story

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I'm 32yo, 6'2 and currently a rather fat 280-290lbs. I began lifting in highschool for powerlifting, senior year hit a 415 bench and 585 squat both 100% raw and natural.

Hit much higher pr's on gear in college. Later, after college ran into some injuries... some that I was able to recover from, others that will be with me for the rest of my life. For example I have a broken L4, literally broken in half... I don't like the c-section they said they'd do to fix it, so I'll probably hold that surgery off for 30yrs or as long as I can.

I pretty much quit the dedicated lifting about the time I joined this forum in 2014, when I met my wife and started working as a conductor on the railroad. We've since had two ginger girls now aged 2 and 3, and I've found myself stuck in a loop of only working out and getting in shape about 4-6 months every year, no longer training for strength but moreso for health and aesthetics.IMG_20200730_143612_368.jpgIMG_20200705_163549_162.jpgIMG_20200706_015402_711.jpg20201113_185810.jpg

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Dude - beautiful family and you look great. Pretty much ideally where I’d like to be... looking like a bad ass mothafukka.

welcome - thanks for the intro! Looking forward to what you’ve got to share.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I also have a 5 year old beautiful reason to live.
Theres nothing better brother

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Choo-choo. All aboard the gains express?

”Two ginger daughters”. Definitely made me smile.

welcome in.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Great to have you back here at UG Adrenolin. You will be a solid addition to UG.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Dude - beautiful family and you look great. Pretty much ideally where I’d like to be... looking like a bad ass mothafukka.

welcome - thanks for the intro! Looking forward to what you’ve got to share.
Thank you I appreciate the kind words
Cool man, welcome. I have a ginger daughter too, she recently died her hair pink though lol.
Oh no I hope my kids keep it got a few years before they can make decisions like that lol thanks for the welcome
oh hell ya, great big ole sob !
I'd actually like to slim back down to a lean 242 or very lean 227 (227 being the border of what's considered obese for my height)
I also have a 5 year old beautiful reason to live.
Theres nothing better brother
Nice! Ya with 2 girls I'm already gonna be a poor man, but the wife still wants to try for a boy.. I'll bet the gear gods bless us with another daughter though lol
Choo-choo. All aboard the gains express?

”Two ginger daughters”. Definitely made me smile.

welcome in.
Thank you, and yaaaa buddddyyyy
View attachment 10961
Great to have you back here at UG Adrenolin. You will be a solid addition to UG.
Thank you, much appreciated. Looks like a great forum, happy to be here and contribute and learn where I can. Can I keep my "Member" status when I exceed 100 posts instead of graduating to senior member?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I was growing up in NY I worked repairing and building new tracks for both the subway and rail road. Busting ass work. Worked on building a number of sub stations up and down the Hudson.

Train surfing was also a thing for us crazy kids when I was in school. Not a smart thing, I know.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome back! I think I remember seeing this handle at ironmag back in the day?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
When I was growing up in NY I worked repairing and building new tracks for both the subway and rail road. Busting ass work. Worked on building a number of sub stations up and down the Hudson.

Train surfing was also a thing for us crazy kids when I was in school. Not a smart thing, I know.

That definitely sounds crazy but I can't judge I grew up on a ton of unwise choices and activities lol I'd never ridden a train before I got the job, I don't even particularly like trains, even less so now that I work with and around them lol

DOOM

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Welcome back, great intro. Is that boardwalk in the swamp at Westmoreland State Park?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!
Thank you
Welcome back, great intro. Is that boardwalk in the swamp at Westmoreland State Park?
Appreciate it, no I moved my family temporarily to townhouse northwest of baltimore. That last pic is a neighborhood they built around an old rock quarry... it's only a mile loop, but it's nice for being in the neighborhood. When the covid blows over I'll transfer back to dc and we'll build a house in Spotsylvania.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Just read through all the FAQ's looking for a way to keep my green username and title simply listed as "member" after I exceed 100 posts..

I also noticed under the "reputation" link (https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation), that it can be disabled, however when I went to my profile settings it seems the ability to disable reputation visibility has been revoked. Would a mod be able to turn it off for me?

Last edited:

New Threads