Re-intro

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I don't get around too much anymore. Been around the community going on 20 years now. These boards were a big part of my life for many years. I have learned much from this community and the people in it. One thing we do is never stop learning.

I'm pretty old school on shit. If you can get past all the science and indecision about cycles and training routines, in the end it's hard ass work, the correct nutrition for your goals, resting to grow and being consistent.

Anyways, thanks for having me back.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
So, you came back just to post politically charged rhetoric, other than the attempt at civility with what seems as a copy and paste Mind to muscle post? Just curious. I need to go to the gym, later!

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
So, you came back just to post politically charged rhetoric, other than the attempt at civility with what seems as a copy and paste Mind to muscle post? Just curious. I need to go to the gym, later!

If you actually read the first little bit it says, I repost this every few years. I wrote it years before it was posted here.

Is this like a cock block or culture cancel for me so everyone hates me?

I was threatened with a ban to be nice even though you attacked me with much more hate and aggression.

I had planned on backing off but I will see you in the politically charged post and I will be the most civil man you have met.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the board

Reactions: HDH

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, Mate.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
HDH is well known in the community, has been around forever and has a lot of knowledge to share. He is making an effort to positively add to our discussions.

Let’s leave the politics/arguments alone on the main forums.

Welcome back.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't get around too much anymore. Been around the community going on 20 years now. These boards were a big part of my life for many years. I have learned much from this community and the people in it. One thing we do is never stop learning.

I'm pretty old school on shit. If you can get past all the science and indecision about cycles and training routines, in the end it's hard ass work, the correct nutrition for your goals, resting to grow and being consistent.

Anyways, thanks for having me back.

Hey there, youngster! Good to see you! Its been a while. Think it was at Hefe's old board that is no longer with us? We outlived another board!
I almost didn't recognize you with this avi. I'm used to the bench and little birdie.
Its been 20 yrs now...easy. The old anabolex in the late 90's. The elitefitness at the turn of the Millenium.
I look forward to catching up!

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Nice to have you back brother.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Welcome back. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcomes.

I appreciate the kind words Jin.

It's been a long time since I've heard SI Bundy, I had forgotten that was the original board name. Pansy ass google didn't like the name because it had steroids in it and wouldn't include us in their searches, lol

The grandpa feeling isn't too bad with a great grandpa here BBen. Lots of crazy shit over the years in this community. I had that avatar for years. I retired from the biz so I don't care about my pic being up. Hell there have only been 3 or 4 pics posted in my time here in the community.

Sorry straight30weight, stonetag and I have talked and decided to put political bullshit behind us :32 (20):

Reactions: Jin

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome back. Not sure if I’ve seen you active on The Den. In either case, I don’t find your post mean, just most people have become sensitive in this generation.

New Threads