Anybody running Hgh

Oldbastard

Reaction score
Two years can’t find , one sponsor here but after great order service WU MG cut em off , I should call myself bad luck old bastard sucks

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Two years can’t find , one sponsor here but after great order service WU MG cut em off , I should call myself bad luck old bastard sucks
Well there's no sponsor's here, so that's no surprise. Also it appears you only joined a few days ago

Reaction score
I run 4 iu a day m-F when prepping and then cruise on 2 IU a day M-F year round, Im 54 so feel it helps with skin and recovery etc. I actually had a disease called DSAP on my lower legs and arms for years and its uncurable. With the use of HGH it pretty much is 97% gone! I check my IGF1 levels with every blood panel so know im getting good stuff, and will also use berberine to keep my blood sugar low

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I run 4 iu a day m-F when prepping and then cruise on 2 IU a day M-F year round, Im 54 so feel it helps with skin and recovery etc. I actually had a disease called DSAP on my lower legs and arms for years and its uncurable. With the use of HGH it pretty much is 97% gone! I check my IGF1 levels with every blood panel so know im getting good stuff, and will also use berberine to keep my blood sugar low

berbine over metformin? why?

Reaction score
I don't really have huge issues with blood sugar, and it began more as an experiment with test strips and to see if it would take my morning rested levels down on days they were high...What I found is it seems to work beautifully for me and its as simple as dropping it in my Amazon order. Currently I do the 500 three times a day. If in future I get to point where I feel I need the Metformin ill be first to go for it, both my Dr and guy I use for prep have mentioned that Metformin perhaps may kill T levels, (Berberine might very well as well) Although Im sure with the above and beyond I take I'd have plenty of useable T , but hey if it ain't broke don't fix it

lfod14

Reaction score
berbine over metformin? why?

It works better (assuming dyhydroberberine) and doesn’t cause joint issues or shitting your pants. I haven’t found Berberine HCL to work as well. Also, at least for me and the wife, generics seems to cause more joint issues than actual glucophage.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
It works better (assuming dyhydroberberine) and doesn’t cause joint issues or shitting your pants. I haven’t found Berberine HCL to work as well. Also, at least for me and the wife, generics seems to cause more joint issues than actual glucophage.
Berberine can most definitely give you the shits if you take more than 1500mg.. other than that, I agree and love berberine when cutting.

lfod14

Reaction score
i ask based on science....http://osteoporosis-studies.com/berberine-impairs-muscle-growth-and-energy/

and many others that show berberine messes up muscle, mtor and a few other pathways....

I’m not a diabetic mouse, I don’t eat the diet they eat and we don’t build muscle like they do. To me that’s the same argument as vegans saying how they have no issues putting on muscle without meat because gorillas are pure muscle and they’re vegetarians. One problem, we’re not gorillas. Could it possibly make an effect noticeable with lab analysis? Sure. Enough to actually matter or even make a noticeable difference in muscle mass? Doubtful, and the positives are very noticeable. Everything is risk vs reward. Most are constantly doing things that ultimately hurt their progress and without an upside, this has a pretty descent upside and no shortage of people using it without muscle gain issues.

lfod14

Reaction score
Berberine can most definitely give you the shits if you take more than 1500mg.. other than that, I agree and love berberine when cutting.

Have you found that to be the case with dyhydroberberine? I’ve had it with HCL if I take a lot, but never with DH. I’ve found you really can’t compare the two, at least for me.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you found that to be the case with dyhydroberberine? I’ve had it with HCL if I take a lot, but never with DH. I’ve found you really can’t compare the two, at least for me.

who makes the dyhydro type never heard of it

New Threads