Anybody running Hgh

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Just checking to see if we have any guys running it. I've been running it steady for a few years now. I plan to stay on for good along with test as long as I have access to it.

I usually run a third vial a day so a kit lasts me a month. I think I like the faster healing best out of all the benefits. My skin looks pretty good for an ageing fella and it helps to stay full looking. I'm a pretty restless sleeper so it never did much for sleep, consistently anyways.

Anyone else running it or on a break?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You on us or Chinese stuff??

DOOM

Reaction score
Just checking to see if we have any guys running it. I've been running it steady for a few years now. I plan to stay on for good along with test as long as I have access to it.

I usually run a third vial a day so a kit lasts me a month. I think I like the faster healing best out of all the benefits. My skin looks pretty good for an ageing fella and it helps to stay full looking. I'm a pretty restless sleeper so it never did much for sleep, consistently anyways.

Yeah I’m currently running 3.5iu. I assume you mean a third of a 10iu vial? I am sure you already know this but they vary from 8iu - 24iu per vial.

Reactions: HDH

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I use generics every other year or so. Too many potential sides for me to consider staying on for life, especially being 32.

I call myself 50ish so I'm good with staying on. The recover for me is awesome at this age.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah I’m currently running 3.5iu. I assume you mean a third of a 10iu vial? I am sure you already know this but they vary from 8iu - 24iu per vial.

Yes, 1/3 of a vial. Been running mauves so it's about 4iu a day. If I run blacks, I run 1/4 iu per day.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I call myself 50ish so I'm good with staying on. The recover for me is awesome at this age.

Same age, same GH benefits, you and I. I run 2 IUs daily.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
2.5iu a day for me

lfod14

Reaction score
2iu every night, but only on my second kit. I like all the benefits and the whole fountain of youth mindset.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone running slin with it?

If I do anymore, I keep it low, usually 8 to 10iu preworkout.

Reaction score
I have a few different kinds I've been using off and on the past year. Anyone done bloodwork on the hgh you use?

I'm curious about people's bloodwork results and the correlation of igf-1 levels to gh levels. I was researching through some old threads on here, and found a few people who said the real stuff should also boost igf-1.

Please chime in if anyone knows about this...

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I have a few different kinds I've been using off and on the past year. Anyone done bloodwork on the hgh you use?

I'm curious about people's bloodwork results and the correlation of igf-1 levels to gh levels. I was researching through some old threads on here, and found a few people who said the real stuff should also boost igf-1.

Please chime in if anyone knows about this...

Yes sir, IGF levels are really the best way to tell. You can get serums all day long but they will only tell you the IUs of the vial. It doesn't account for it being a 95% product or a 99% product.

Reaction score
Yes sir, IGF levels are really the best way to tell. You can get serums all day long but they will only tell you the IUs of the vial. It doesn't account for it being a 95% product or a 99% product.

So how long does it take for hgh to boost igf numbers?

The thing that has been confusing for me is that I have some hgh that seems to give me elevated GH numbers in my bloodwork, but igf1 is low, some other hgh that igf1 is high but GH numbers are low, and some hgh that seems to come back with elevated numbers for both.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Hey there, young man! You know what I'm doing. I'm running my Seros @4iu's/ed. I'll bump to 6iu/ed when I want to be extra nice to myself. It used to pain me to use it at all. Especially the few times I needed a kit for one of my guys and I'd gotten into a kit when I thought I had plenty.
At this point(turned 50 this past Summer!) I've gotten over things and I don't think twice about cracking a kit open. The only time I've come off since 2012 is when I was forced to. Wasn't a decision I had control over.
I was "OFF" Cold Turkey in August 2018 until June 2019. Came home and jumped back on everything. With the 4iu/ed I run 20iu to 25iu/ed of Basaglar. Its interchangeable with Lantus. Also 50mcg/ed of T4.
As far as gear goes....I love Sustanon. I blast with a gram of sust/ew and 800mg/ew of Masteron Enan. Dbol/Drol pre workout. I regret it at timed because the back pumps are wicked.
I ran a couple of bottles of Upsher Smith Var @30mg/ed and the back pumps were worse. The only ugl var that gets close to Pharm Var isSeems like all of the best ugl's over the years have a product that stands out over the rest of their quality products. I loved Strangos Sust and his long ester Mast, Test, Tren blend. Dragon is one of the best. I can't remember which one stood out with his line?
without a doubt, has the best Var...and I can't stand liquid orals..with the exception of Var. His other stuff is top notch as well.,,but his var will be talked about long after he has checked out.
I will run Serostim year round. Test as well. I cruise at 200mg/ew. I used to cruise at twice that. Thought I'd behave. I have considered running Proviron and Var year round,,,one at a time switching up one for the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
So how long does it take for hgh to boost igf numbers?

The thing that has been confusing for me is that I have some hgh that seems to give me elevated GH numbers in my bloodwork, but igf1 is low, some other hgh that igf1 is high but GH numbers are low, and some hgh that seems to come back with elevated numbers for both.

I usually wait 2 weeks for IGF bloods. I've seen guys say a week is good but I know for sure 2 weeks.

If you are serum and IGF testing, high serum and low IGF usually means it's got good GH content but the purity level is low.

If you don't mind, post your numbers on the 3, serum vs IGF for both and it would be more clear.

What is your testing procedure for both?

Last edited:

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Hey there, young man! You know what I'm doing. I'm running my Seros @4iu's/ed. I'll bump to 6iu/ed when I want to be extra nice to myself. It used to pain me to use it at all. Especially the few times I needed a kit for one of my guys and I'd gotten into a kit when I thought I had plenty.
At this point(turned 50 this past Summer!) I've gotten over things and I don't think twice about cracking a kit open. The only time I've come off since 2012 is when I was forced to. Wasn't a decision I had control over.
I was "OFF" Cold Turkey in August 2018 until June 2019. Came home and jumped back on everything. With the 4iu/ed I run 20iu to 25iu/ed of Basaglar. Its interchangeable with Lantus. Also 50mcg/ed of T4.
As far as gear goes....I love Sustanon. I blast with a gram of sust/ew and 800mg/ew of Masteron Enan. Dbol/Drol pre workout. I regret it at timed because the back pumps are wicked.
I ran a couple of bottles of Upsher Smith Var @30mg/ed and the back pumps were worse. The only ugl var that gets close to Pharm Var isSeems like all of the best ugl's over the years have a product that stands out over the rest of their quality products. I loved Strangos Sust and his long ester Mast, Test, Tren blend. Dragon is one of the best. I can't remember which one stood out with his line?
without a doubt, has the best Var...and I can't stand liquid orals..with the exception of Var. His other stuff is top notch as well.,,but his var will be talked about long after he has checked out.
I will run Serostim year round. Test as well. I cruise at 200mg/ew. I used to cruise at twice that. Thought I'd behave. I have considered running Proviron and Var year round,,,one at a time switching up one for the other.
LOL, you know we are about the same age :D

I call myself 50ish.

I haven't come off in some years. I do go up and down on my doses like cycles though.

I'm running good ole test/deca/dbol, just can't beat it after trying stuff got out of my system. If I take any pics I will switch up for a harder look.

If I can help it, I have no intensions on coming off aas or hgh. Even if they are minimal doses as I continue to age.

Good to see you around man.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score

If I can ask...

What sort of dosages have you run and for how long before making any adjustments, etc.?

I'm still gathering as much info as I can. Surprisingly little to be found.

Anyone try the $$$ brand name pharma kits? What's been the experience vs. unlabeled?

Thanks in advance

New Threads