Anybody running Hgh

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I can ask...

What sort of dosages have you run and for how long before making any adjustments, etc.?

I'm still gathering as much info as I can. Surprisingly little to be found.

Anyone try the $$$ brand name pharma kits? What's been the experience vs. unlabeled?

Thanks in advance

I’m interested as well in the answers to these questions. Thanks Tiny!

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
If I can ask...

What sort of dosages have you run and for how long before making any adjustments, etc.?

I'm still gathering as much info as I can. Surprisingly little to be found.

Anyone try the $$$ brand name pharma kits? What's been the experience vs. unlabeled?

Thanks in advance
Honestly man, I always adjusted my doses by how much I had and how long I needed to stretch it. I don't get too technical with things anymore. It's like diet and training, being consistent and putting in the time with it are the most important things.

What are you goals with it?

Getting GH can be tough. You can't go wrong with pharma kits as long as they're legit. The price tag can be a hefty one though. I've never tried the pharma gh but I've done vey well with the generics.

Reaction score
I'm 44 and considering taking AAS for maintenance (like 200 mg a week Rx for hypogonadism) but I wanted to ask about HGH. US or Overseas any particular brand? Thank you

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I'm 44 and considering taking AAS for maintenance (like 200 mg a week Rx for hypogonadism) but I wanted to ask about HGH. US or Overseas any particular brand? Thank you

Good GH is a tough find when you start looking for it. It doesn't matter if you order int or get some domestic, you have to trust who you are ordering from and you need real testing and reviews. The testing should be done by clients and should be tested without the supplier's knowledge.

Good luck.

Reaction score
I usually wait 2 weeks for IGF bloods. I've seen guys say a week is good but I know for sure 2 weeks.

If you are serum and IGF testing, high serum and low IGF usually means it's got good GH content but the purity level is low.

If you don't mind, post your numbers on the 3, serum vs IGF for both and it would be more clear.

What is your testing procedure for both?

Ok, so here is one type of GH I've had bloods drawn on multiple times. It's called Jintropin, and it's a chinese pharmaceutical (not ugl).

So anytime I get bloods I usually pin 3 iu anywhere from 45 mins to 1.5 hrs before getting drawn. This has shown pretty consistent results for me. I know that a lot of people pin a lot more than that for blood work, but for me the GH levels will almost always be at the top of the normal range when I do this.

Back go Jintropin. This stuff is really weird. I don't understand it. Every time I get bloods drawn on it, my IGF-1 levels are high. Sometimes higher than other GH I've used, but GH levels are low to non-existent.

Last results were igf-1: 238, GH: 0.4

The other thing is that I like the stuff. I get better sleep on it. I stay leaner on it and seem to recover faster. I usually do 3iu a day, in the morning, and if I do it for too prolonged of a period, I will start getting some typical sides I here people complain about with other gh, like tendonitis.

I just don't understand the lab results. Is this stuff straight IGF-1 or something?

I will post about a few others soon as I have time also.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Mk-677 just came in the mail today to make my keto diet more interesting. I'll probably jump on more TP or HK in the summer

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
I just don't understand the lab results. Is this stuff straight IGF-1 or something?

Could it be related to the duration you were on GH prior to the labs?

Mk-677 just came in the mail today to make my keto diet more interesting. I'll probably jump on more TP or HK in the summer

I'm just learning about peptides. The one thing I've noticed is the more experience someone has with them the less likely they are to rec. them. Am I wrong?

Last edited:
Reaction score
How about this? Is that a decent price? It would last how long? If you take as a beginner?

Attachments

• CBBED887-2836-493F-A124-2A534725D69D.jpg
    CBBED887-2836-493F-A124-2A534725D69D.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
This might be a little better. I know nothing basically when it comes to gh. I take ibutamoren pretty regular, but I know that’s not the same thing, not even close.

Attachments

• A124B0A9-38D6-4E9B-B8A7-346B7AF950E2.jpg
    A124B0A9-38D6-4E9B-B8A7-346B7AF950E2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
How about this? Is that a decent price? It would last how long? If you take as a beginner?

That is pharmaceutical grade, looks like about the going rate for pharma, but that would only last a lot of guys less than a week.

I will do 2-3 iu a day, but a lot of bodybuilders do more like 3-6 iu a day.

Reaction score
Could it be related to the duration you were on GH prior to the labs?

I'm just learning about peptides. The one thing I've noticed is the more experience someone has with them the less likely they are to rec. them. Am I wrong?

I mess with SARMS a lot. Stand alone, not really. But you combine many of the best SARMS out there, and dose them correctly with your aas and you’ll be amazed. Even pct, or cruise: ostarine and cardarine. Cardarine actually rejuvenates your body, your organs. It helps clean them out and even protect them. Kidney, liver, heart all the vitals. Wonderful drug my man.
lve only really gotten into them for about 2 years now.

LITTLEMAGS

Reaction score
I call myself 50ish so I'm good with staying on. The recover for me is awesome at this age.
same here....the benefits of healing injuries is amazing. I use 1iu daily which falls into slightly higher than clinical but would not change it as the results seem to do wonders for me

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Ok, so here is one type of GH I've had bloods drawn on multiple times. It's called Jintropin, and it's a chinese pharmaceutical (not ugl).

So anytime I get bloods I usually pin 3 iu anywhere from 45 mins to 1.5 hrs before getting drawn. This has shown pretty consistent results for me. I know that a lot of people pin a lot more than that for blood work, but for me the GH levels will almost always be at the top of the normal range when I do this.

Back go Jintropin. This stuff is really weird. I don't understand it. Every time I get bloods drawn on it, my IGF-1 levels are high. Sometimes higher than other GH I've used, but GH levels are low to non-existent.

Last results were igf-1: 238, GH: 0.4

The other thing is that I like the stuff. I get better sleep on it. I stay leaner on it and seem to recover faster. I usually do 3iu a day, in the morning, and if I do it for too prolonged of a period, I will start getting some typical sides I here people complain about with other gh, like tendonitis.

Not sure the jins are pharma. How are they packaged, how many vials, iu per vial and what did they cost?

That doesn't mean it's not good GH. The jin name has been passed around.

Are you taking IGF and serum tests?

If you taks IGF you look for IGF numbers, if you take a seum test you look for serum numbers.

Where does the GH: 0.4 come from?

Reaction score
Not sure the jins are pharma. How are they packaged, how many vials, iu per vial and what did they cost?

That doesn't mean it's not good GH. The jin name has been passed around.

Are you taking IGF and serum tests?

If you taks IGF you look for IGF numbers, if you take a seum test you look for serum numbers.

Where does the GH: 0.4 come from?

GH: 0.4, that was my growth hormone level from my blood test (very low). The igf number was 238.

Packaging was a 100iu kit. I want to say it was about $400 ea from a vendor that has some of the best prices I know of. Packaging was very nice, expensive looking with molded plastic that held all of the 10iu vials in place as well as an ampule of bac water for each.

Here's another thing...I threw away all of the bac water amps because ampules are a pain in the ass and I have bac water. But now I'm wondering if that amp bac water was something special or different just because my GH numbers keep coming back low on this stuff. So confusing...

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
GH: 0.4, that was my growth hormone level from my blood test (very low). The igf number was 238.

Packaging was a 100iu kit. I want to say it was about $400 ea from a vendor that has some of the best prices I know of. Packaging was very nice, expensive looking with molded plastic that held all of the 10iu vials in place as well as an ampule of bac water for each.

Here's another thing...I threw away all of the bac water amps because ampules are a pain in the ass and I have bac water. But now I'm wondering if that amp bac water was something special or different just because my GH numbers keep coming back low on this stuff. So confusing...
Don't worry about the GH number. It doesn't have anything to do with how good the product is. When you inject it, your goal is to raise your IGF levels. I can't give you an answer on the GH number as I have never found it necessary to look into or have any determination on testing.

On 3iu of pharma GH, I would be looking for the numbers to be closer to the 300 mark. Pharma being above 99.989% purity. People can test differently though, but that would mean you would test lower on generics. Otherwise any decent generic should give you those numbers. Have you tested levels on generics?

The Jins name has been around for many a year. It had a great reputation back some years ago. They stopped making them then knockoffs started coming out. Some were good and some weren't. I haven't heard anything about them lately.

If you order int, have you looked into Black or Mauve tops from TP? They are also referred to Mediatropes.

Reaction score
If you order int, have you looked into Black or Mauve tops from TP? They are also referred to Mediatropes.

Not sure who TP is. I did get the Jintropin internationally though. I also got a bunch of Canada Peptides 191aa, which upon further reading seems to be some kind of research grade hgh?

My blood test results using Canada Peptides hgh came back with elevated hgh (6.7) and igf1 levels (260).

The only other kind of hgh I've gotten was some ugl black tops from a trusted source. Those bloods came back interestingly showing the highest hgh numbers (11.4), but lowest igf1 numbers (189).

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Canada peptides is where u get ur blood work?
Do u recommend?
I just need basic stuff, no Gh

New Threads