More covid bull

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Amazing how nj can employ people to count up 2,300 new cases in 24hrs?
Yet have no one available to answer calls at DMV or unemployment!
All bullshit!

DOOM

Reaction score
Lmao! :32 (14):

DOOM

Reaction score
3510e0d5-570e-45cf-a502-784f09afb9dd
3AA36FC0-26FA-4271-86F5-0B7046F1B179.jpg

Here he is!

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Just wait... There will be mandatory vaccinations and if you plan to travel you'll be forced to get the shot. One fun fact, the common side effect from the shot was a 104 degree fever. That's not scary at all. There were other serious side effects as well but the majority got that fever. A question??? At what temp should you go to the hospital??? Anytime your fever goes above 103.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
No way I'm taking a vaccine for that shit. It's just been one big lie after another with this shit. From the beefed up testing to deaths from covid that weren't actually from covid, it's like the election numbers, all bullshit.

We really don't know shit about anything. Period. We may think we do, but we don't.

We are wearing masks and being locked down for bullshit control purposes, of course the masks help the rioters to freely plummet in the big cities. Masks will be necessary if the election is found fraudulent. The lockdown will ensure the last of the small business will have to close.

I have no intension on arguing election fraud in this thread. This is a covid forum and this is related.

Covid deaths ages 0 to 49 are only 5% of the total deaths. Ya, 5%.

Shut the whole world down for that?

All bullshit my friends.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Just wait... There will be mandatory vaccinations and if you plan to travel you'll be forced to get the shot. One fun fact, the common side effect from the shot was a 104 degree fever. That's not scary at all. There were other serious side effects as well but the majority got that fever. A question??? At what temp should you go to the hospital??? Anytime your fever goes above 103.

It will be worse than that. There is a lot they can do, they are throwing shit up like not getting stimulus checks without it, not able to work without it, not able to enter big box stores without proof, any type of assistance from the govt. they really need to drug test the assistance people but they don't give a shit since they have already decriminalized drugs in Oregon now.

Reaction score

There are already so many mandatory vaccines if you want to travel so that's not a weird thing.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Covid threads in general any longer - just my opinion.

Covid behavior (acceptance, mask wearing, vaccine support vs denial, mask protesting, vaccine outrage) has become nothing more than a political proxy war.

I'd be in favor of keeping this topic to more personal social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter rather than discussing it on a BB / PL board as it serves no purpose other than to be divisive.

No one's going to change their perspective on Covid based on a thread from a UGB member, and by bringing it up it just sparks the same kind of tribal behaviors that we saw throughout the election season in the US that dragged this board to the lowest place its ever been.

Perhaps a gentlemen's agreement that we'll leave this sleeping dog lie?

Reaction score

Covid behavior (acceptance, mask wearing, vaccine support vs denial, mask protesting, vaccine outrage) has become nothing more than a political proxy war.

I'd be in favor of keeping this topic to more personal social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter rather than discussing it on a BB / PL board as it serves no purpose other than to be divisive.

No one's going to change their perspective on Covid based on a thread from a UGB member, and by bringing it up it just sparks the same kind of tribal behaviors that we saw throughout the election season in the US that dragged this board to the lowest place its ever been.

Lol this is the exact reason i deleted FB from my phone, so I would welcome this. Biggest problem no matter what the subject is is that people can't agree to disagree, shake hands and move on.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what i find truly funny is now that this word "covid" is out....WHERE DO YOU HEAR ABOUT THE WORD "FLU"??????? its gone...eradicated.......OR THE NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE crooked people up top......sick of seeing 30 yr politicians who continue to destroy WE THE PEOPLE ,BY THE PEOPLE...for whom??? themselves..... the politicians....

lfod14

Reaction score
There are already so many mandatory vaccines if you want to travel so that's not a weird thing.

That's actually not something we deal with a lot in the US, even when traveling. Maybe we're just trusted more worldwide, I don't know.

Reaction score
That's actually not something we deal with a lot in the US, even when traveling. Maybe we're just trusted more worldwide, I don't know.

That's BS , US citizens have the same rules. I have a lot of American colleagues and it's exactly the same. And if you really think America is trusted more worldwide than you probably haven't left the states.

BrotherIron

Reaction score

True. The scary part is ALL those other vaccines were not created using the same process. So, we'll have to wait and see what the initial issues will be using mRNA to have our own bodies create the virus it will destroy. Also, remember what happens when we have a non functional cell that will not undergo apoptosis and doesn't adhere to contact inhibition.... that's right, you guessed it... you get cancer cells.

Reaction score
True. The scary part is ALL those other vaccines were not created using the same process. So, we'll have to wait and see what the initial issues will be using mRNA to have our own bodies create the virus it will destroy. Also, remember what happens when we have a non functional cell that will not undergo apoptosis and doesn't adhere to contact inhibition.... that's right, you guessed it... you get cancer cells.

Good thing is we're testing it on the Brits first ;)

HDH

Elite
Reaction score

All good, the info is out.

I'm happy to leave it as news and move on.

New Threads