Lets talk about blends and custom blends

Z

Zeek

While they are still not common and some gimp UGL's will claim to make them but they really just stick one thing into them there are a few elite labs who do indeed make them and will even make custom blends for their clients.

As EVERYONE knows Big H is currently running a tri blend that he is very ecstatic about! I'll let him tell us all about it and share his experience with it.

I have used blends before and successfully so one in particular that I have my eye on to try is TNE in oil with Injectable D-bol!

Thoughts on blends? particular ones you would like to try? ow about on the custom blends? which do you find would work well together and at what dosages?

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want to try a blend of primo ace and tren ace 100mg each..... Not sure I could afford to run it very long it would probably be about 450.00 a month to run it Ed....

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy crap man! my head is already spinning with all the compounds that are available. Now blends? Dont make me add more to my x-mas list. The fucking list is already a mile long & cash is getting short. Oh yea Hey Herm how are those Rips? =))

Z

Zeek

I want to try a blend of primo ace and tren ace 100mg each..... Not sure I could afford to run it very long it would probably be about 450.00 a month to run it Ed....
I want to get my hands on some primo ace but just to kickstart a primo E cycle! I wonder what it is about primo that taks so damn long to show itself when we run a cycle of it, the ace may cut back on that time and hence shorten the primo cycle to something more reasonable for a lot of guys like 12-14 weeks? Just a thought

Holy crap man! my head is already spinning with all the compounds that are available. Now blends? Dont make me add more to my x-mas list. The fucking list is already a mile long & cash is getting short. Oh yea Hey Herm how are those Rips? =))

I keep hearing about Herm had rips but then he sold them? lol

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
You can pretty much have any blend created its not hard. I think an injectable test suspension/ winstrol/ trenbolone blend would be nice.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you think the ultimate old man blend would be? Primo, Mast & what? or something totally different?

Z

Zeek

You can pretty much have any blend created its not hard. I think an injectable test suspension/ winstrol/ trenbolone blend would be nice.
two water based for sure and the tren? what would the plan be there? water based also? I'm not sure ppl could stand the pain and discomfort from such a thing. Now if you went oil based and away from a true suspension i could work but once again the pain might kill guys!

What do you think the ultimate old man blend would be? Primo, Mast & what? or something totally different?

Primo, Mast ,injectable anavar! that would be a wrap my man! I would need nothing more than hgh

Question is you know we need to run primo at 800/wk or better to really get bang out of it how would the blend be set up to inject it daily, which is what would be needed with the var in there.

mm how about

Primo ace, mast P and inj anavar!! ahhh there we go!!!

Reaction score
I will try TPP/NPP soon but one is on my wish list is if I can get it done is Test P/Mast P/ Winstrol. This is if I accomplish my goals of gaining the Mass I want then I will love to try this to re-comp at the end of a cycle. The one Herm is running right noe is just sound as great as it is.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
two water based for sure and the tren? what would the plan be there? water based also? I'm not sure ppl could stand the pain and discomfort from such a thing. Now if you went oil based and away from a true suspension i could work but once again the pain might kill guys!

Primo, Mast ,injectable anavar! that would be a wrap my man! I would need nothing more than hgh

Question is you know we need to run primo at 800/wk or better to really get bang out of it how would the blend be set up to inject it daily, which is what would be needed with the var in there.

mm how about

Primo ace, mast P and inj anavar!! ahhh there we go!!!

So on a primo cycle 800 mg/week using 100mg/ml you'd need to be injecting 8ml of Primo/week. How often do you inject Primo? Do you run test as well with it?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How did I know I'd be mentioned in this thread? Lol. Ok guys I've ran Tren twice and this is my third. I've ran them higher test, as well as higher Tren. I'm running 1cc eod of 300mg/ml tri blend. It's 100 of test p, 100mg/ml mast p, and 100mg/ml of Tren ace. I'm running a very small amount and i feel better then I have on the previous cycles. I usually have to run an ai but the mast is a natural ai. So no ai and my e is perfect and my test is at 1500 which is all lab can give me. I'm guessing the way its blend and all three are even, makes me feel like god!!! I've never froth this good on any other cycles I was on. Not even my first test only. Pinning 1cc eod is so easy. You don't have to pin massive amounts of gear and get horrible pip. 1cc is great so you can pretty much pin anywhere you want. I pin my peepee hole. Lol. I know a lot of guys say blah blah blah you can't change your dosage blah blah blah I'm a stupid d bag. Lol. Well I like this shit and I have not felt this good on any other shit. You explain this to me. Cough cough Cs!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You could do this oil based. It would be painful as fuck, maybe you could reduce that with guaiacol but who the fuck wants to smell like that!!???!?!??

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i still like the prop/mast/tren blend... i would also like a TNE/primo ace blend... even just prop/mast is good.. TNE needs to be injected everyday so obv something else as well that needs the frequent injection

New Threads