Inject-able anavar and D-bol

Z

Zeek

On some boards they rave about injectable anavar and D-bol. ave any of you tried either? if so what are you thoughts>?

I'm having a hard time understanding the hype since on paper it should all work the same with these compounds, orally or injected they are still the same?

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
My guess is it would enter the blood stream faster?

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have seen claims from people stating that IM less toxic than orals & debating about the amount of passes in the liver but have read contradictions to this.

also I had researched IM Oxymetholone/Anadrol also known as Androlic after getting a sachet. Some guys claim for sure that IM versions of orals are potent and therefore require less dosages of the IM product vs. oral.

Again this is only what I have read.

Z

Zeek

I know where to get the injectable anavar, I just have such a hard time coming off money for anavar that I am unsure is good quality. Unless you know someone aleady running it that really knows their var it is a horrible crap shoot!

Anavar and Primo I'm mega paranoid about trying from new labs

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WatsonVar.jpgWatsonVar&cyp.jpg
I know where to get the injectable anavar, I just have such a hard time coming off money for anavar that I am unsure is good quality. Unless you know someone aleady running it that really knows their var it is a horrible crap shoot!

Anavar and Primo I'm mega paranoid about trying from new labs

me too bro ... you aint paranoid just realistic.

so much fake var or -" dbol/tbol var"

primo always low dosed EQ or test. real primo way difficult to come by.

thats why i stick with my watson VAR & pharm test baby. lol

( I take any chance or excuse for me to show these pics lmao )

sadly the var over 1/2 way finished :( see about stocking up

Z

Zeek

That pic is so damn sexy feel free to post it daily!!! human grade anavar mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very nice Var!

Reaction score
I knnow a good place I can get some injectable Var and I will order soon so I may give a try just to see how good it is. I know for sure is good quality gear, so it worth to try. If I do I will let you guys know. lol my wife will kick my ass cause will be a big order lol.

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that would be good. keep us posted. plenty of dudes stand by liquid var.

i would like to hear feedback from someone like you that i trust.

I knnow a good place I can get some injectable Var and I will order soon so I may give a try just to see how good it is. I know for sure is good quality gear, so it worth to try. If I do I will let you guys know. lol my wife will kick my ass cause will be a big order lol.

Reaction score
Thnx hemano I will contact my guy and see if he got it and if yes I will run it at the end of cycle also combine with some oral after it to see the diffrent. Sounds good? let me know if you or Ez think of a better way to do it.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thnx hemano I will contact my guy and see if he got it and if yes I will run it at the end of cycle also combine with some oral after it to see the diffrent. Sounds good? let me know if you or Ez think of a better way to do it.

I would also be interested in this also :)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From my understanding, eq was made to be a long acting injectable Dbol. The compounds are nearly identical besides the 17-alpha-methyl group which allows it to be injested orally!!! Though the chemicals are very similar the effects of each are very different. So with that being understood, the effects of being injested orally to im injection can have different results.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Herm stop accidentally locking threads you noob! lol

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude I have no idea how that happens. My phone does it by mistake or something.

Reaction score
Well just to let you guys interesting on Var inject that my man has my 5 vials ready and will be running this in Sept and will log for the board how it goes.

Get Some

Reaction score
You almost figured it out! I'm proud of you Herm, lol

yes, EQ is very similar in structure to dbol and you could say that dbol is simply methylated EQ. HOWEVER, injectable dbol still remains methylated with the modification at the 17th carbon. So, it acts in the very same fashion as oral dbol. The difference is that injectable methyls are much more bioavailable because they can enter the bloodstream quicker without having to go through "gatekeepers" first. 60mg of oral anavar is comparable to about half the dose injected. 50mg injected anavar preworkout is insane! Feels like you loaded up 100mg all before lifting. It still travels through the liver and is still toxic, but the bioavailability is different.

Also, just wanted to point out that there are other compounds that are very similar as well. For example, superdrol (mehtyldrostanolone) is essentially mehtylated masteron, even though they have very different results. I think it would be badass if someone made an injectable superdrol (not a clone, the real deal). You would probably only need about 10mg daily or even EOD.

From my understanding, eq was made to be a long acting injectable Dbol. The compounds are nearly identical besides the 17-alpha-methyl group which allows it to be injested orally!!! Though the chemicals are very similar the effects of each are very different. So with that being understood, the effects of being injested orally to im injection can have different results.

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree that the bio-availability is greater if injected, but still as toxic mg/mg...but since u need less, its not as toxic i guess. Its just like Stanozolol.

I would be curious to know the injectable daily dosage vs the oral one....

The problem i see with these is the short half life... Unless you already have an every day shooting schedule...It doesnt fit too well with longer esters stacks...

Reaction score
I agree that the bio-availability is greater if injected, but still as toxic mg/mg...but since u need less, its not as toxic i guess. Its just like Stanozolol.

I would be curious to know the injectable daily dosage vs the oral one....

The problem i see with these is the short half life... Unless you already have an every day shooting schedule...It doesnt fit too well with longer esters stacks...

This will be a try out for feedback and trial of var inject, yes I will be inject everyday and my protocol will be as follow ( please any suggestions are welcome )
for 6 weeks
week 1-2 25mg pre/workout
week 3-6 50mgs x day split into 25mgs twice a day 4-5 hours apart depend on dayly scheduled.
If I feel to go over 50mgs x day I have enough to try it out, so I will see how it feels then bump up.

Will be running some Test C during this try out cause more than likely I got back into my TRT ( but this time inject ) at 200mgs x week and that will be my Test dose for this try out. If theres any suggestion feel free to post them. Im doing this for the board more than for a personal cycle. I wont be actually cycling till prolly January.

New Threads