Sxript Steriod UGL = Scammers. All 6 blind tests UNDERDOSED *ALERT*

Reaction score
Sxript Steriod Lab UGL had 6 products tested and ALL OF THEM FAILED. How you going to fail all blind tests? i can understand 1 or 2..

but then again they sell prop for $15 and test e and sust for $20 if i recall. Supposed to be a low priced UGL. I guess you get what you pay for.

These peice of shits are throwing fake charity events too on the forum for little kids. I will make a post about this

These blind test results were done on another forum by an admin.

SXript

SXript Cuts 300

Test P 100mg/ml

Tren A 100mg/ml

Mast P 100mg/ml

see test report #09300 for test results

Results:

Test P 83.55

Tren A 87.37

Mast P 93.57

------------

SXript

M-Tren

500 mcg / tabs

see test report #09361 for test results

Actual result = 870 MCG (overdosed by 74%)

--------------

SXript

MassMix 400

Test C 200mg/ml

Deca 200mg/ml

Results:

Test E 167.60(Supposed to be test cypionate!)

Nandrolone Decanoate 138.77

----------------

SXript

Methandienone "Dbol"

25mg tabs

Result= 16.36 mg

----

SXript

Equipoise "Boldenone" "EQ"

300mg/ml

Results:

--------

SXript

Sustest Mix "Sustanon 250"

- 30 mg Testosterone propionate

- 60 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate

- 60 mg Testosterone isocaproate

- 100 mg Testosterone decanoate

Results:

Test P 85.52

Test E 84.66

Test C 80.47

So basically they did not have test sustanon powder and had left over test p, e, and c powder and put it together to make a homemade sust? Lol

--------

SXript

Test C/E mix 400mg/ml

Test C 200mg/ml

Test E 200mg/ml

Results:

Test E 172.40

Test C 171.99

-------

reports -

dbol-tablets.jpg

dbol-test-report.png

eq-script.jpg

eq-test-report.png

mass-mix-test-report.png

massmix.png

mtren-sxript.jpg

mtren-test-report.png

sust-breakdown.png

sxcript-cuts-300.png

sxcript-cuts-300.jpg

sxript-300-lab-report.png

sxript-sustanon-250.jpg

test-e-test-c-jano-report.png

test-e-test-c-vial-mix.jpg

test-sustanon-250-test-report.png

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I recognize that site, but I don't go there. Appreciate the share

Reaction score
There was a member who died (confirmed news article) from running MTREN from another UGL a long time ago. Makes me wonder, if the guy also ran overdosed mtren like the sxript lab.

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/anybody-tried-methyl-tren/246516 Read the 2nd post in the thread to see the death comment of the mtren... Crazy a compound this toxic the source can overdose by 80% !!!!!! They could have killed someone just like bodybuilders have died in the past.

Here are their fake charitys they are running(zero proof they help any starving children . they just collect the money from the auction) they give away $500-$600 to charities but dont have the money to compensate the members who were affected by the test results or even offer to pay shipping and testing for some vets on their that purchased their stuff. they dont offer any of this. i think they know theere is no foul play on the test results.

the dbol is identical to what and several other memers have. who the **** do you have foul play a dbol tablet or mtren tablet when its idnetical to what we have.

here are their fake charitys and users posts they are worried about what they purchased. money for "Charity" but no money to pay for testing on some of these members?

they claim to order from them because of of honestly... etc. really? being honest is replacing test sust with left over test powders they have on hand. replacing test cypionate with test e? really? LOL
they even have lab tested on their logo its to funny.

fake charity pics below(money for charity but not money to pay for members testing)

fakecharity.png

fakecharitythanksgiving.png

obscuredpost.png

This is their fake charity they announced today. One would think instead of having a charity they would use the money they have to pay for testing, especially members who recently purchased the tested products. but they dont offer to pay for testing and say it smells fishy. seriosuly i cant make this up. heres there charity post and then members post.. MONEY FOR CHARITY BUT NO MONEY TO PAY FOR TESTING?

OH HERES THE KICKER, THEY HAVE NO PROOF THE MONEY GOES TO CHARITY KIDS, THEY JUST POCKET IT.

Sxript Labs

- Fake Charity (scam) - zero proof it goes to any kids. they said the same thing last month with the other charity auction they did
- even if the charity is real, money for charity but no money for testing? why not offer members who paid for their recently tested products to have it tested?
- they say it smells fishy? really? so did the admin of the website purchase from script, press the tabs himself (and underdose them) with the exact color and tablet size and send in for testing?

****ing scamming peice of shits.

repost on every forum, we gotta alert the community. they refused to refund me, and i told them i would put them on blast on every forum and here i am.

they offered store credit because they "felt bad" about people who were scammed by feral labs. lol they are sociopaths. they had an agenda from day 1 only did it for the $$$

bb213.png

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I will say I love methyltrienolone and it very well might be my all time favorite compound. Though I appreciate accurately advertised dosages more than over/under. Yes it's very toxic, but I couldn't see anyone doing from it unless they already had other underlying conditions, or used it irresponsibly at several mg for several months.

Reaction score
I just want it on the record...we have a Ledger vs Phoenix situation here. Same name, but very different characters.

Last edited:

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ItalianMuscle is the member/moderator at AB who posted up the results over at ASF. He's been getting guys together over the last few years to test products from his home board and others. He's also responsible for putting scammers on blast in other ways as well.
Some of the most costly scams over the years have involved generic GH. ItalianMuscle has helped put an end to some of the biggest scams by being able to spot tells that others hadn't seen and saved members from losing more than if he hadn't been there and the scam had run its course.
PacMan/Horizon/meangreen/kato/there is at least 1 more name used by the person(s) who has rebranded several times over at promuscle and just flat out ripped members off. The way that board and others like it are set up makes scamming almost impossible to stop before decent losses are taken by members.
Not being able to go back and review past scams that have occurred help scams that haven't yet get up and running. The board is wiped clean of scams that have happened.

Back to current events...a few months back member jstarks/jswole posted results for a ugl who was repped by long time Community member and one of the Good 'ol Boys that goes by custom. The lab was Praetorian(sp?). The lab openly admitted they didn't test all their raws with the reason being that 20yrs of stellar results(visual of those running the gear I guess?) and the trust that comes with a 20 yr relationship makes testing obsolete.
It only took a dozen samples sent from a member who felt that trust was great.... but trust with a test thrown in now and again to be sure everyone was on the same page was better....to expose that nonsense.
Results showed that none of the samples were accurate. They weren't even trying? The same 3 compounds were found in various amounts in each sample. Deca, NPP, and some test ester. It was as if they wanted to clean out what was left on their shelves? Mixed them all together in one big pot and filled different vials until it was gone.
Praetorian was the sacrificial lamb. Banned from ASF.
The same week that custom's crew fell out PSL was once again shown to be untrustworthy. Uncle Z owning PSL should be the first clue that folks backing PSL should be patted down and questioned randomly.
PSL was caught doctoring the test results for their Tren Hex. Chem4Tox, one of the labs our Community relies on for testing, made an appearance to set the record straight. Results of the Tren Hex from PSL needed to be propped up. The Tren Hex limped in at about 50% of label claims.
I called Praetorian the Sacrificial Lamb because Uncle Z and PSL weren't banned. Uncle Z pays for 3 banners at ASF. That much of an investment apparently gives a lab free run of the board or Carte Blanche. Money talks and members are left to look out for themselves. We've got tools to work with now.
AB and Italian Helped out with the Praetorian/PSL testing. IM put Chem4tox and Jswole in touch with one another.
I like to see ItalianMuscle utilizing both Jano and Chem4tox. Spread the business around. Both labs are invaluable. Thanks to ItalianMuscle and Jano for the latest round of exposing labs that are half stepping.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for posting BB.

The minute I knew my old home board didn’t give a shit about their members and only about milking them for their money was the day I came here.

We don’t have sponsors for a couple reasons. Being financially incentivized to treat your members like shit isn’t a good way to run a board IMHO.

We’re all lucky Mugzy owns this board and is above all the shady shit that goes on on almost every other board.

Reaction score
I saw lots of peeps pushing Sxript on those other forums.

Thanks for the heads up, not surprised. It’s. Website and you get what you pay for.

Be safe out there.

Z

Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting this KevinD - this is freaking nuts! I mean... I am always concerned about ordering AAS online... But I don't know many people where I am living at now and since I'm working out in the apartment complex's gym (at least I have what I need for the most part there....) there is honestly nobody there who knows the first thing about... Well... Even about working out naturally LOL much less any enhancement supplementation LOL... Therefore, there is no connection no nothing - so I am having to go online for anything other than the TRT I am on right now... I gotta get into the modern year LOL

Last edited:

Gabriel

Reaction score
is my home forum..been there for yrs..There are some great members there,But the sponsors get away with anything..and the 1st month they are late with dues.. they're gone..Not naming names,but a long time sponsor and respected products was kicked to the curb after 8 yrs..for reasons unknown..

It's sad they allow scammers..here today..gone tomorrow with your money..

Reaction score
..is my home forum..been there for yrs..There are some great members there,But the sponsors get away with anything..and the 1st month they are late with dues.. they're gone..Not naming names,but a long time sponsor and respected products was kicked to the curb after 8 yrs..for reasons unknown..

It's sad they allow scammers..here today..gone tomorrow with your money..

I can imagine scamming must be freaking insanely prevalent. I am hoping I can do enough research not to get taken, but that's why I appreciated this thread and others like it so much - this one in particular showing all the results from the testing... Even if the supplements are real they are still taking you for a ride... Just really crap business practices...

New Threads