Metamucil = #1 supplement

Reaction score
Title says it all. It might not really aid in gains, but this shit is magical.

I had an extra big cheat weekend awhile back, the type that leaves you bloated for a week. Between dandelion, and Metamucil I can have my system clear, and water weight gone in a day or 2.

The biggest positive is that nearly every shit has become a 1 wiper. No more are the days of endless wiping... you know the type where you are on your 20th wipe and it’s still streaking the tp like a sharpie every time. There were times when I just had to give up and get in the shower.

It also helps when you are dieting to give you a more full feeling from a smaller meal.

I encourage anyone to give it a try.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
For whatever reason micellar casein protein powder does that for me. I make a huge shake at night and drink a third before bed and the other 2/3 when I wake up to pee....about 50-75g of protein depending on how much I've had during the day....and I have huge one piece clean as a whistle no wipers. I know that's it because I switched to egg white protein for a while and when I switched back it my bm's changed back to normal.

DOOM

Reaction score
Oh they came out, but it was like trying to clean peanut butter out of a shag carpet, where now it’s like wiping up after a grape fell on a hardwood floor.
I can’t imagine anyone was tossing your salad? That sounds like a job for the bum gun!

Reaction score
I can’t imagine anyone was tossing your salad? That sounds like a job for the bum gun!

Haven’t convinced her to do that one yet. Maybe now that it’s extra clean she will be down.

Reaction score
I started using metamucil last summer when I turned 61...works great

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you get bloated and gassy on Metamucil, try switching to Citrucel or its generic equivalent.

It has more insoluble fiber and less soluble fiber which is the kind that can ferment in the gut. I have firsthand experience with that one. :32 (6):

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Being gassy while giving a BJ would be a problem.....Glad u found a solution

If you get bloated and gassy on Metamucil, try switching to Citrucel or its generic equivalent.

It has more insoluble fiber and less soluble fiber which is the kind that can ferment in the gut. I have firsthand experience with that one. :32 (6):

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
What are you guys using to mix your fiber?
I've tried taking different brands with different mixers, but it's always disgusting.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
What are you guys using to mix your fiber?
I've tried taking different brands with different mixers, but it's always disgusting.

Back when I was experimenting with it, I just used Citrus flavored Citrucel with water. Tasted like a slimy Tang.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
My ass wholeheartedly disagrees on the #1 statement.

Few weeks back took 2 sachets couple hrs apart because couldn't handle the 3 day streak anymore. Plenty of water and all that crap. Did NOTHING. In the end had to get a good ole fashioned kebab on day 4.

Go with the plain psyllium husk powder you can find at any drugstore and one teaspoon is all it takes to break down the gates. I also prefer it unflavoured, somehow makes it more tolerable for me.
Regucol is a good option #2.

Just wrote this while pewping. Fate.

New Threads