Metamucil = #1 supplement

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I keep a jar of inulin fiber capsules in me truck, throw down 2 in the morning and 2 on me way home from work.

Keeps things moving.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Gotta love poop talk. lol. Butt seriously, fiber is important regardless of the quality of deuce you drop. My diet is void of any good veggies so a powder helps meet my fiber needs.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
bristol_stool_chart_03_mobile.jpg

Type 1

Appearance: Hard and separate little lumps that look like nuts and are hard to pass
Indicates: These little pellets typically mean you’re constipated. It shouldn’t happen frequently.

Type 2

Appearance: Log-shaped but lumpy
Indicates: Here we have another sign of constipation that, again, shouldn’t happen frequently.

Type 3

Appearance: Log-shaped with some cracks on the surface
Indicates: This is the gold standard of poop, especially if it’s somewhat soft and easy to pass.

Type 4

Appearance: Smooth and snake-like
Indicates: Doctors also consider this a normal poop that should happen every one to three days.

Type 5

Appearance: These are small, like the first ones, but soft and easy to pass. The blobs also have clear cut edges.
Indicates: This type of poop means you are lacking fiber and should find ways to add some to your diet through cereal or vegetables.

Type 6

Appearance: Fluffy and mushy with ragged edges.
Indicates: This too-soft consistency could be a sign of mild diarrhea. Try drinking more water and fruit juice to help improve this.

Type 7

Appearance: Completely watery with no solid pieces.
Indicates: In other words, you’ve got the runs, or diarrhea. This means your stool moved through your bowels very quickly and didn’t form into a healthy poop.

Mine is type 4 usually I'm proud to say :^ )

Last edited:

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
View attachment 11046

Type 1

Appearance: Hard and separate little lumps that look like nuts and are hard to pass
Indicates: These little pellets typically mean you’re constipated. It shouldn’t happen frequently.

Type 2

Appearance: Log-shaped but lumpy
Indicates: Here we have another sign of constipation that, again, shouldn’t happen frequently.

Type 3

Appearance: Log-shaped with some cracks on the surface
Indicates: This is the gold standard of poop, especially if it’s somewhat soft and easy to pass.

Type 4

Appearance: Smooth and snake-like
Indicates: Doctors also consider this a normal poop that should happen every one to three days.

Type 5

Appearance: These are small, like the first ones, but soft and easy to pass. The blobs also have clear cut edges.
Indicates: This type of poop means you are lacking fiber and should find ways to add some to your diet through cereal or vegetables.

Type 6

Appearance: Fluffy and mushy with ragged edges.
Indicates: This too-soft consistency could be a sign of mild diarrhea. Try drinking more water and fruit juice to help improve this.

Type 7

Appearance: Completely watery with no solid pieces.
Indicates: In other words, you’ve got the runs, or diarrhea. This means your stool moved through your bowels very quickly and didn’t form into a healthy poop.

Mine is type 4 usually I'm proud to say :^ )

Very informative post, glad to know there's an official poop benchmark I should aim for.

You only forgot to mention that if your dookie floats=you've had too much fat. A balanced one should sink straight down the pipe like titanic.

Reactions: DF

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You only forgot to mention that if your dookie floats=you've had too much fat. A balanced one should sink straight down the pipe like titanic.

What about the ones which seem to defy gravity and end up all over the back of the toilet and the wall? :32 (11):

Reactions: DF

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
My favorite is the ghost shit. You know the turd came out but the bowl is empty.

That and the one that splashes and provides a bidet.....

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From reading the posts here it appears you are all full of shit.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Trapped air will also cause this. If you're passing that much fat, there's something else going on; gallbladder issues could be just one of them.

Reaction score
My favorite is the ghost shit. You know the turd came out but the bowl is empty.

That and the one that splashes and provides a bidet.....

When that happens in a port-o-potty it’s a horrifying experience.

Reaction score
I heard that you don’t really get the full fiber in your system. And all the chemicals in that brand. I can see a few chemicals but they say it has a lot!

New Threads