Anastrozole mixed into test cyp vial?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm also of the opinion that a Test/AI blend is a bad idea, unless warranted by bloodwork on an individual basis.

Reaction score
I use Defy Medical. No complaints at all. They'll work with whatever you want to try as far as esters, ai or no ai, hcg, etc. No monthly fees either so you only pay for your appointments, meds, and bloodwork if your insurance doesn't cover it.

I’ve heard of defy. Thank you for the reference.

Reaction score
Yeup ask for no ai in ur test, they are just tryin to make money hand over fist, some dont use an ai, its all dependent on how it aromatizes, everyone is different

I would think this is suppose to be how it starts off. No ai then slowly add later if needed.

Reaction score
dude, if you were at 32 before adding 2mg/wk of adex then you probably tanked your e2.

and i should correct myself, I was taking Aromasin on that 750 cycle. I switched to Arimidex to see if it was better on my joints and it was. I ran a 375/wk Test 600/wk NPP cycle and took about a mg/wk.

Got it. And ya after reading these responses almost definite my e2 crashed. Feeling a bit better today though. Man that ai really messed me up.

Reaction score
Got it. And ya after reading these responses almost definite my e2 crashed. Feeling a bit better today though. Man that ai really messed me up.
I've never had a positive experience blocking estrogen in all my years of blasting and cruising/trt. I'm not saying some people don't need to block aromatase, but I think more often than not it isn't necessary on TRT doses.

Reaction score
I've never had a positive experience blocking estrogen in all my years of blasting and cruising/trt. I'm not saying some people don't need to block aromatase, but I think more often than not it isn't necessary on TRT doses.

good to know. this is my first experience with an ai and I have to say now that I probably won’t do it again unless absolutely necessary. talked to clinic today. they’re sending me uninfused test and ai in pill form-just in case. Thanks

Reaction score
Hey board. A month ago I discontinued TRT with my primary doc and started with a TRT clinic. My original doc never prescribed an AI so I don’t have much experience with it. The new clinic’s doc prescribed 200 test cyp/week split up into 2 doses. About the same as my original doc.
However 1mg of Anastrozole is already mixed into my test cyp vial. Now I’m emotional about stupid stuff, irritated, not sleeping. Gotta be the AI?

I’ve been on boards for awhile and have been on trt for about a year and a half and haven’t heard anyone mention an AI pre-mixed into a vial of test. Anyone evEd hear of this? Best to have an oral AI in order to adjust dose?

thanks

I am on trt from a my Dr and have been for going on ten years. He never prescribed me a AI and always told me it was not necessary. At that time I was on 200mg a week. About 3 years ago I developed slight gyno on my left nip. Couldn’t get rid of it. Of course it wasn’t form 200mg a week of test. So I went to him and told him what was going on. He freaked and sent me for a mammogram and then to have it read by the dr. I had to play along with him.( oMG talk about embarrassment of going into a office to get a mammogram at 250 pounds). BTW I also was very upset by having to do this because my mother in law is a breast cancer survivor and my wife had to have surgery. Anyway Of course the other dc confirmed it. I went back to my trt dc and he prescribed me 1 mg of Adex everyday. Holy Cow Batman he obviously has not had much experience with this. Now that being said I almost never take it. The only exception is if I start running high dosages of test, dbol seems to flare it up as well. But even then it’s only about .5 two days a week and it helps. This works for me.

Reaction score
Hey board. A month ago I discontinued TRT with my primary doc and started with a TRT clinic. My original doc never prescribed an AI so I don’t have much experience with it. The new clinic’s doc prescribed 200 test cyp/week split up into 2 doses. About the same as my original doc.
However 1mg of Anastrozole is already mixed into my test cyp vial. Now I’m emotional about stupid stuff, irritated, not sleeping. Gotta be the AI?

I’ve been on boards for awhile and have been on trt for about a year and a half and haven’t heard anyone mention an AI pre-mixed into a vial of test. Anyone evEd hear of this? Best to have an oral AI in order to adjust dose?

thanks

I nerver heard Al premixed into a vial of test... I think that is better oral version but also it depends of if you have gyno predisposal

Reaction score
I nerver heard Al premixed into a vial of test... I think that is better oral version but also it depends of if you have gyno predisposal

Me either. Never heard of this. But I guess if a dr wants someone to take 1mg a week and you take one shot a week. Hmm still dos t make sense. But like I said above. When my dr prescribed A for me he wrote the script for 1 1mg pill a day. FN nuts and obviously does not have experience with this. Needles to say I have a lot of them.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
To the extent estrogen ever becomes a problem for me, (and it rarely does) I have always had better results and felt better with estrogen blockers, like Tamoxifen, than aromatase inhibitors, like Anastrozole. I grow better when I have both high testosterone and estrogen circulating.

Don't know the science of it, just know it works better for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

New Threads