CDC says non-white people get the vaccine first

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I like how people come up with crazy shit about microchips in a vaccine but carry around cellphones that already track you, record you via sound and video lol. Nutters.

if youre not worth over a million, dont worry about a microchip.

nobody gives fukk about you & youre chump change

let alone tracking youre where abouts

midevil

Elite
Reaction score
Agree bro.

Can you imagine the insanity had the CDC said whites get the vaccine first? Cities ablaze and white people beaten randomly. We've already witnessed it.

Last edited:

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Conspiracy theories aside, you vaccinate the most at risk populations first. Pure, simple unbiased science.

Are you also upset that old people and first responders will get the vaccine before you do?
I actually am. Using our elderly as test subjects is seriously the most immoral thing I can think of. Conspiracy theories my ass. If you think that this whole deal isn't about control than you are blind beyond belief.

Question....have you ever had anything in this life for free? Then why are they giving these vaccines out to a global population for no charge? And if we are paying for them via taxation, I certainly didn't vote for this at anytime, and I'm sure neither did you. We live in a world based totally on control and material thought. All of us have been indoctrinated since childhood to follow this order. Reality is this. Something much greater is all around us, unfortunately we have to seek it out ourselves, bc it has been hidden from us for a very very long time. Conspiracy? Maybe. Theory? Doubtful.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m sure there are plenty of white conspiracy theorists who are sure that the vaccine is evil and will kill them who would gladly offer their dose to a minority.

:32 (6):
Yep..

Ya'll can have mine.

Reactions: Jin

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have no trust in that the government cares about my welfare.

They've purposely gave disable autistic children hepatitis. https://www.qcc.cuny.edu/socialscie...tation/case_study_willowbrook_experiments.htm

They forced black men to die from Syphilis, not allowing them to get life saving treatment. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

And gave unknowing people mind altering drugs that caused their deaths. Then destroyed all records of it to protect their asses. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
Listen to this bro....he has an idea.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, this isnt a typical Yaya post.. kinda whacky but fuk it a lot of u nutty tren abusing freaks know mental shit.

I have a friend who was going through a divorce. He was fine but a little depressed and went to a therapist to talk about it.
Now he says he was "chipped" and wont shut the fuk up about it. I dont know where it came from why he is saying this but hes making a fool of himself. Hes not a millionaire and I have zero reason to believe anyone secretly inserted a chip in him. Hes boring and works from home..He sounds like a nut job and unfortunately I'm the friend who he calls and texts daily to talk about how he is being tracked and forced to do things he wouldn't consciously do.. hes fried. I think he needs a couple of hookers and an 8ball ... however I feel bad.. anyone know a way I can calm him down about this "microchipping"? I wont research it because its foolish but I wanns be able to nail him with a few good lines on why no government would waste there time tracking his sorry ass

Thanks

Last edited:

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Ok, this isnt a typical Yaya post.. kinda whacky but fuk it a lot of u nutty tren abusing freaks know mental shit.

I have a friend who was going through a divorce. He was fine but a little depressed and went to a therapist to talk about it.
Now he says he was "chipped" and wont shut the fuk up about it. I dont know where it came from why he is saying this but hes making a fool of himself. Hes not a millionaire and I have zero reason to believe anyone secretly inserted a chip in him. Hes boring and works from home..He sounds like a nut job and unfortunately I'm the friend who he calls and texts daily to talk about how he is being tracked and forced to do things he wouldn't consciously do.. hes fried. I think he needs a couple of hookers and an 8ball ... however I feel bad.. anyone know a way I can calm him down about this "microchipping"? I wont research it because its foolish but I wanns be able to nail him with a few good lines on why no government would waste there time tracking his sorry ass

Thanks
This happens alot, a traumatic emotional experience for a older person will result in a sudden appearance of schizophrenia. My mother had it happen, she got it under control but it comes up.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice that reported flu deaths were 70% lower in 2020 than expected ... 2021 will be the same ... Covid 19 is 50 times less deadly than initially reported ... remember those reporting 2% to 5% death rates on this very site 9 months ago ( as well as on corp Media) ... whats missing in our society is leadership and accountability ... in the US the dems ... big tech ... and corp media used the Covid crisis to remove Trump from office ... they did it with misinformation and counted on the average person to believe what they were told ... the vaccine is no different ... try listening to actual medical profession ... remove your own personal bias (we are all biased) ... we need to get passed covid lock downs and government control over everything ... if the vaccine will do that ... I'm all for it ...

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Use this "What makes you so special for the government to put a microchip in you? It would take thousand and thousands of man hours to monitor you and millions of dollars.

Why not implant it in a foreign leader, or a billionaire?"

But this probably wont work hell draw back further into his delusions

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Anyone notice that reported flu deaths were 70% lower in 2020 than expected ... 2021 will be the same ... Covid 19 is 50 times less deadly than initially reported ... remember those reporting 2% to 5% death rates on this very site 9 months ago ( as well as on corp Media) ... whats missing in our society is leadership and accountability ... in the US the dems ... big tech ... and corp media used the Covid crisis to remove Trump from office ... they did it with misinformation and counted on the average person to believe what they were told ... the vaccine is no different ... try listening to actual medical profession ... remove your own personal bias (we are all biased) ... we need to get passed covid lock downs and government control over everything ... if the vaccine will do that ... I'm all for it ...
You obviously havnt heard the great news!!! We have nearly wiped out heart disease in 2020. Now no one dies from it, but oh my god the whu flu is so deadly.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Use this "What makes you so special for the government to put a microchip in you? It would take thousand and thousands of man hours to monitor you and millions of dollars.

Why not implant it in a foreign leader, or a billionaire?"

But this probably wont work hell draw back further into his delusions
Yea im trying to build my response to nail him with next time he blasts me with this shit

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Yea im trying to build my response to nail him with next time he blasts me with this shit
Just be careful, irrational people do not give rational responses. The worse thing that could happen is him perceiving it as an attack on him.

You are the only person who he trust, don't squander that. You are his only tether to reality.

Reaction score

Thanks

Yaya, as a former inpatient psych social worker I can tell you that it sounds to me like he is having some type of psychotic delusion. It can manifest as a symptom of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or schizoaffective disorder.

I would encourage him to see a psychiatrist and take any meds prescribed, but unfortunately sometimes these delusions don't go away. The meds might help him fixate on it less though.

Last edited:

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree men.. i tell him constantly

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score

The microchip is in the telephone we all carry. It listens, sees, tracks us all day long... and we pay for it to do it voluntarily.

Reactions: Jin

Kraken

Reaction score

Thanks

So, you say you're asking for a friend? If this is serious your friend needs help, and he needs it soon. Seek professional guidance.

New Threads