Gateway Drug

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok Bros.....I want to know if you went straight into gear, or do you have some history with PHs? As most of you know, I am about to embark on my very first AAS journey, but I have a little experience with PH cycles. I think for me, and I mean ME, they were helpful in the sense that I learned about PCT, shutdown, itchy nips, and what it felt like to gain 12 lbs in a month. What is your experience? I remember the first time my buddy found out I was using PHs. He said, "Don't do it, man! They are gateway drugs for real steroids!" Hmmm....looks like he was right.;)

Z

Zeek

We didn;t have PH's that i can remember so my answer is, I jumped right into AAS as soon as I could get my hands on some growing up.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would never do PHs. From most of what I hear the results:side effects ratio is less favorable than the hormones that are illegal.

Not that the difference between the two is as big or as clear cut as many would believe.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i did creatine...then androsteindione.....then dbol

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aside from eating some NorAndro Ripped Fuel Stack before lifting competitions a few times at 14/15 yrs old there was no cycling of anything before AAS... Jumped right in with both feet and did so way too early.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like Zeek there were no PHs when I started, so right to AAS.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Staight to AAS also. No need to beat around the bush.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried 1Ad from a Company called ergopharm. It gave me power like crazy! Felt real good, a friend used it too felt good then bam losing hair! I was like WTF. I also tried natural sterol from universal . Gives me some extra reps.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did the old school animal stacks with androstenedione in them. Then dbol. But i wouldnt consider the ph a gateway drug in my case.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
go for the real stuff fuck pro H

Get Some

Reaction score
not a gateway for me, but I did dabble at times just to see what it was all about.... tried this stuff once call Rage RV5 from ANS... One of the best orals I've ever used. I don't remember for sure but I think it was basically a stack of superdrol, phera-plex, and halo all in once capsule

Reaction score
I have done Ph`s orals only cycles back in my dumb days and try many many OTC shit you can`t imagine just like Lab Rat it was out I try it out. Also try new products for GNC few times and provide feedback to them about the product. I start with the good Anabolex and countless of pther stuff. I will not recommend no one to try PH for personal experience shut me down hard with the mix of Superdrol/Epi and Halo and a poor PCT, no bueno trust me.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I forgot to add that in some countries kiki's PP is considered a PH... and that I am guilty of ingesting!! ;)

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran a PH called MagnaTren around 20 and put on a couple LB's but would never run it again nor suggest it to anyone, not worth the recovery time and AAS IS SO MUCH BETTER!

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Back from about 1990 and up until 1994, I did the GNC thing. Spent all kinds of cash on creatine and weight gainers etc. I don't think I ever used PH's back then beause I don't think they were available. I remember using HMB also. In 1994 I did my first cycle with what I could find. It was 10 amps of omnadren. I fell in love.(I paid $30 an amp. Didn't know better but would have paid it anyway. Paid my dues.)
I never really understood why guys would use PH's.(unless they have no access to gear.) If you're taking something hoping it converts to test why not just take the real thing? Dr's prescribe gear and gh to people with compromised immune system. They're safe when used responsibly. Who knows what's up with supplements and PH's? Who knows whats in them, really? Even today supp companies are getting cracked by the feds for having ilegal things that aren't on the label in them.(bb.com owner paid hefty fine just recently,)

New Threads