Hormone treatment for cancer

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
If you asked me a week ago I could have told you his score, unfortunately I've since forgotten.

In his mind, seeds and hormone treatment is what he wants, but he has to wait and see what they say.

Not sure about a sense of urgency, time-wise, but if this doctor won't do what he wants, there are other doctors and "second opinions."

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Bud, just saw this thread. I hope everything is going well for your Pop. I went through radiation treatment when I turned 40 because my PSA was crazy high. I was at 12. Anyhow, they did a biopsy, found no actual cancer but I went through 4 sessions of external beam radiation over a week period. They basically killed my t production as well which started me down the road of hrt and finding this forum. I was lucky and my age helped. I hope your Dad is doing well and keep fighting with him. Hopefully they caught this early.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. It turns out he only has 2 options, surgery for total removal or radiation. He met with the surgeon which is where his head is at as far as treatment but I haven't talked with him since he met with the radiologist. So I dont know if his mind has changed.

The good news is that it doesn't seem as horrible as it did when he was first diagnosed. His head is screwed on straight and he's feeling good about it all. I do appreciate the support. Its much appreciated

Reactions: Jin

New Threads