Feds accuse Virginia husband and wife of massive steroid production operation

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Posted by Italianmuscle:

Dave Essers brewer Yates84 (Integrity Labs) was brewing for Sxript, Goldline, Nuclear Labs, and Hupharma.

HU was asking for a new brewer/remailer/drop shipper over at BOP just this past week out in the open forum in his sub forum. He will be going down next. Ill bet money on it.

MuscleMechanics was the Goldline rep. He was also Integritys rep for like 3-4 weeks on pro muscle, then he vanished. MuscleMechanics hasn't posted in months on PM or over at ASF. I believe he was also taken into custody.

INTEGRITY was taken into custody along with his wife Dec. 15

CLAREMONT, Va. - Federal prosecutors are accusing a husband and wife of running a massive illegal steroid operation out of our region.

Michael and Laura Lambert were arrested on December 15 and taken to the Western Tidewater Regional Jail.

Court documents reveal details what federal prosecutors are calling a massive production and distribution operation of anabolic steroids.

The operation was most recently based in Claremont, Virginia, from March until July. It states they were located at a home on the 3800 block of Spring Grove Avenue, but previously operated out of a home in Hanover, Virginia, and before that Pennsylvania, according to the indictment.

It accuses Michael Lambert of being the lead chemist and running the operation. Laura Lambert is accused of labeling the steroids and handling the money, according to the indictment.

The raw materials were ordered from China, then the steroids were produced in Virginia and sold to wholesalers in Texas and Florida, according to the indictment.

It states the business was called “Integrity Labs” and marketed on an internet bodybuilding forum called “Hardcore Underground”.

The illegal drugs are synthetic variations of the male sex hormone testosterone, according to the National Institute of Drug Abuse. They said some common names for anabolic steroids are Gear, Juice, Roids and Stackers.

Records indicate they would send an average of 10 to 15 packages through the mail a day.

They accuse Michael Lambert of using the alias Christopher DeCamillo to allegedly avoid detection. He is are also facing charges for being a felon with guns and allegedly having an unregistered silencer.

Crime analyst and former detective Richard James said creating drugs from raw materials from China is dangerous.

“if you're going to inject something into your veins or take something by mouth and you don't know what you're getting, it could be something that is very, very dangerous, it can kill you immediately, it can cause a stroke,” James said. “Our government system is supposed to protect society from all dangers, and this is a danger to society.”

Documents state that proceeds from the sales went to buy luxury cars, a horse, jewelry and other items, along with more raw materials. When authorities searched the home in July, they said they found two guns, suppressors, $100,000 in assets, $4,600 in cash, a 2015 Maserati and 2015 BMW.

There were several other unidentified suspects in the indictment who allegedly helped with different parts of the operation.

Both defendants have entered a not guilty plea, according to court documents. Their charges include drug possession and distribution, gun charges and money laundering.

We reached out to the attorneys for both defendants, but they declined to comment on the case.

The next court hearing is in early January.

https://www.wtkr.com/news/feds-accuse-husband-and-wife-of-massive-steroid-production-and-operation

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Great, the detective thinks you inject steroids (“stackers” lmao) into your veins. I’m sure, that he’s sure, that rood rage is a killer and that people go crazy from smoking marijuana (“reefers”)

Bunch of ****in clowns really think they’re saving us from killing ourselves “immediately” by “causing a stroke”.

what a waste of tax payer money and people’s time and effort.

also, for the brewers: you aren’t in New Jack
city and you’re not really drug dealers. Give the weapons a pass. You don’t need machine guns or silencers. Idiots.

Having narcotics and guns anywhere near your operation will ensure that Judges and Juries will view you as dangerous outlaws and not some schmuck that can maybe bench 375 playing around with grape seed oil.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
lol I was going to say maybe he shouldn’t be running an investigation on something he don’t know much about if he thinks test goes into your veins smh

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great, the detective thinks you inject steroids (“stackers” lmao) into your veins. I’m sure, that he’s sure, that rood rage is a killer and that people go crazy from smoking marijuana (“reefers”)

Bunch of ****in clowns really think they’re saving us from killing ourselves “immediately” by “causing a stroke”.

city and you’re not really drug dealers. Give the weapons a pass. You don’t need machine guns or silencers. Idiots.

Having narcotics and guns anywhere near your operation will ensure that Judges and Juries will view you as dangerous outlaws
and not some schmuck that can maybe bench 375 playing around with grape seed oil.

I kind of disagree. Sources ARE drug dealers, and most operate as such. The busts you see generally involve guns and narcotics because selling steroids is just one part of their business.

Until the stupid prohibition ends - which it never will - UG labs and sources will be run by criminals.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Agree with DYS, but in this case I prefer "lawless desperados" to "criminals" cause it sounds better. I've had pretty good luck with sources, and the ones I am familiar with in recent years have provided me with a valuable service, made some profit along the way, but at considerably more risk to themselves than to me.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If they made anabolics legal they could be bought right from the damn pharmacy
They can be, with a prescription.:32 (18)::32 (18):

I know what your saying though. Methadone is ok but lets make sure people don't build muscle...

Sicwun88

Reaction score
No matter what always
Enter a not guilty plea even when guilty!
The legal system is a game, whoever finds the loopholes wins!!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If they made anabolics legal they could be bought right from the damn pharmacy

The rules are stupid.

My favorite is how in some States you're not allowed to get a blood test to see if your deficient in any vitamins or minerals, but you can freely buy those vitamins and minerals at any store.

I'm looking at you NY, and the northeast in general.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
The rules are stupid.

My favorite is how in some States you're not allowed to get a blood test to see if your deficient in any vitamins or minerals, but you can freely buy those vitamins and minerals at any store.

Maryland is the same way. I get it done in VA when I visit my parents

Reactions: CJ

HDH

Elite
Reaction score

Having narcotics and guns anywhere near your operation will ensure that Judges and Juries will view you as dangerous outlaws and not some schmuck that can maybe bench 375 playing around with grape seed oil.

I kind of disagree. Sources ARE drug dealers, and most operate as such. The busts you see generally involve guns and narcotics because selling steroids is just one part of their business.

Until the stupid prohibition ends - which it never will - UG labs and sources will be run by criminals.

I would say your both right.

There are a mix of both. This particular board in the article was a hotspot for more of the criminal type. Lots of bigger biz going on. There are also many long time private sources that keep it cool and don't run wide open.

Sure, they're all criminals because they are breaking the law but so are we because we are illegally buying it.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
. . . HU was asking for a new brewer/remailer/drop shipper over at BOP just this past week out in the open forum in his sub forum. He will be going down next. Ill bet money on it . . .

Been aware of this crime report for a day or so, but this added tidbit from mugzy is astounding. What better way to appeal to potential new customers than to let them know you are probably being watched AND that anything you order will be handled by a new brewer and support staff ... sign me up Hupharma!

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The rules are stupid.

The northeast sucks.

El Gringo

Reaction score

Feds are all about bullshit propaganda and spreading it to the news, whom they work in unison with.
that’s the Feds for ya

Blacktail

Reaction score
I just talked to musclemechanic last week, well I think it was him.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
The rules are stupid.

Vitamins? In 45 minutes away from going into any one of a couple dozen stores to buy weed and just a fee hours way from a state where possession of any rec drug has been legalized. Except "stackers"(who the fk calls AAS "stackers"). Is that like cheese and stackers?

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who the hell calls steroids "stackers"? Am I back in 1984?

New Threads