What are your fitness goals and life goals for 2021?

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
I see one thing most of us have in common is "no injuries". I just started taking a stretching class (its like yoga but just the stretching part not the crazy shit lol) and im already seeing a huge difference! Im obviously not a doctor but I personally think holding tension/stress in our shoulders and body in general make us more prone to injuries. Ive been listening to a meditating/calming podcast at night in conjunction with stretching and feel like it makes a difference.

Anyways, stop lying to yourself saying "ill stretch when I home" stay an extra 15 mins or cut your workout 15 mins short and stretch!

I've seen a huge improvement in overall tension/stress after really committing to a meditation routine before bed the last few months, along with spiritual stuff too but that's to each their own. I'm also trying to focus on deep/mindful breathing during the day and being aware of/observing thoughts without judgement and just letting them be. Overall, it's been very helpful.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
I've seen a huge improvement in overall tension/stress after really committing to a meditation routine before bed the last few months, along with spiritual stuff too but that's to each their own. I'm also trying to focus on deep/mindful breathing during the day and being aware of/observing thoughts without judgement and just letting them be. Overall, it's been very helpful.

Ive got this gadget called the Muse
For meditation
Measures brain waves and such then uses music / ambient noise to tell you you’re doing it wrong.
Pretty crazy

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
In no particular order

1. Fitness goals, get down to a lean sub 250lbs
  2. Be a better husband
  3. Be a better father

Reaction score
My fitness goals:
1. 500lb squat
2. 550lb deadlift
3. 300lb bench
4. 5 unassisted pull-ups
5. Touch my toes (flexibility)
6. 4-finger on barbell at rack position

Life goals:
1. Keep my cool at anytime - be patient
2. Appreciate small blessings in life

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Fitness goals: fitness burger into my mouf.....

Seriously, currently 265# at 9-10%, would like to add another 5 lbs maintaining same body fat, staying injury free.

Life: maintain a more positive attitude when dealing with problem "children" at work

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Get pulls back in the high 5's low 6's. Get squats back in the low 6's.

Continue with Micro degree.

Get rid of this winter fluff with conditioning.

Work on expanding my company. CoVid too a monster shit on it and we're down 40%. Continue working on getting that back.

Big Mikey

Reaction score
Just to get back into it. I've been out since 2017 owing to disability, two hip replacements & COVID. I've restored my biomechanical integrity to as close to optimal as it's going to get & am just waiting on a COVID Vaccine.

Reaction score
Fitness goals. No strength goals anymore. I pulled 600 this past week and that'll be my last time trying probably ever. Took a whole lotta anger to get there lol. I benched 385 the other night and ill probably make sure there's still 4 plates in there and that'll be it. I'm happy with what I got at my age.

Short term goal is to recomp, I've been at it about a month and its going well. Sitting at 255 and hope to stay somewhere around that. There's a tren run coming in the spring and should be really happy with where I'm at.

Life goals. Man the only one I can make is to not **** it all up. Cuz I'm good at that.

Reaction score
My main fitness goals are to put on at least 10 pounds, and drop 3 or 4 % body fat. I would also like to add some more equipment to my home gym.

Life goals are just gonna be to stay as positive as possible with all of the current BS going on. Get out for a few good ice fishing trips this winter, and spend as much time at Lake Powell as possible.

Xxplosive

Reaction score
My fitness goals are:

- 230 lbs, 8%bf by July (I'm 5'9 and currently somewhere in 215-220 lb range and I'd say 12% bf)

- Hit 400 lbs on bench, squat 405 x 10

Work Goals:

- Gross 300k at work (should be doable, I'm a realtor and already have ~70k worth of property commissions in escrow which should close by Feb)

Life Goals:

- Meet an actual nice girl who doesn't just want superficial shit who i can actually trust for once.

Since the last one isn't all too realistic, i'll be happy making the first 3 happen.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Fitness goals:
continue the recomp I’ve been on for nearly 2 years. Dropped 3 inches on the waist while adding an estimated 15-18lb of lean mass. Probably 2 more years to get where I want to be.

Life goals:
Appreciate every moment even more. My son turns 18, graduates, and goes to college this year. My daughter is 16 tomorrow. My wife is going back to college next month. I’m taking on a 100 million dollar project at work. Free time is going to be precious, so I will dramatically reduce my screen time. I won’t be logging in here much, but I’ll be around.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I just want to get back to where I was before COVID took me out of action and pulled 20 pounds of weight with it. Since I will be way weaker than I am used to being, I'm probably going to start back with light weight and a lot of reps and go from there.

Reaction score
-To start working out again
-Start reading books on a regular basis
-Start meditating
-End the year with more money in my savings than I started with
-start taking joy in life, and rip depression's head off

Kraken

Reaction score
Fitness goals, get back into my pre-covid condition and then improve upon it. Hit and hold 16% to 18% BF, improve my leg strength and be more disciplined about workouts.

Personally, I want to follow through on relocating from the US Northeast to the US South, greatly improve my sailboat racing skills and finish a sind business project to get something to market. Since I have a full time job this will all be a challenge. One thing I can do is be less condescending to others, which will be really hard because I'm much smarter than they are :32 (20)::32 (18)::32 (1):

Reactions: Jin

melissajeffrey

Lady Member
Reaction score
My goal is loss by weight, and I think, I could near to achieve my goal in 2021.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
get my fat ass below 7% bf for my next show and finally get that sweet 1st place feeling. fingers crossed.

my next comp. Is gonna be november 7th btw and Im posting my journey in this forum for u guys(some u of have asked) hope in interests someone

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
I thought of one today....

I want my abs to show thru t-shirts

F'in hell I want that. Just drive the cougars insane

New Threads