What are your fitness goals and life goals for 2021?

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
So besides bulking most of 2021in hopes of having enough muscle to compete in wellness, some small goals I've always wanted to achieve:
-10 pull-ups with no assistance
-Bench 135
- Do a split
-Do a handstand
-go back to college

Kind of depressing but I've never achieved my fitness goals or academic goals or really most of my goals because I've always put it on the back burner in every relationship I've been in.Ive never put myself first before so I'm excited to finally change that this year. I think the split will be the toughest goal to achieve 😂. I believe I can hit my other goals in a couple months. Anyways, what are some of yall's goals? I feel like writing it all down makes me hold myself accountable in a way.

Unfortunately, I'm battling Covid right now. It hit me hard yesterday but im feeling better with Dayquil. I feel awful missing the gym but glad im getting this sickness out of the way now rather than later. I hope everyone gets to reach their goals this year and are having a great christmas!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
1. Stay above 200 lbs.

2. Not pull a hammy and/or groin in the annual dads & sons football game, so I can show those little shits what's up for more than a half.

3. Be a good dad.

In that order. :32 (20):

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
2021 goals
- No injuries requiring surgery
- Hunt a mountain lion above 9,000 ft in the mountains
- Break as many records as I can in the Masters division on Raw Powerlifting
- Be the best husband I can be——Always

Awesome goals! Post pics if you get the mountain lion!

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Those are great goals girl !! You deserve to put yourself first. You should start a workout log here if you haven't yet.

My fitness goals :
Hip thrust 350++lbs and rep 300lbs x 20
I'd like to bent over row something heavy without it becoming a half stand up row lol. Like even just 115lbs would be awesome.
I think ill start regularly military pressing again if my shoulder approves. Maybe get back up to 90lbs ish , we'll see.

Id like to put more effort into my hiit too.

Life goals
Mostly just building my gym
Continuing to save for a condo and my sons future.
Working hard at my job, learning as much as I can
I'd like to have my first boyfriend ever before the age of 35 , but with the current state of the world and my bedtime being at 8 o clock ill assume ill make that the following years goal as per my norm.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit, sorry. You did the right thing by getting tested. Best wishes for a full recovery.

Goals. Fitness wise to stay injury free and just for kicks and a challenge im going to diet down to single digits. No less than 9%

Other than that just continue to work and do some upgrades on the house, take a couple long weekend trips.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Those are great goals girl !! You deserve to put yourself first. You should start a workout log here if you haven't yet.

My fitness goals :
Hip thrust 350++lbs and rep 300lbs x 20
I'd like to bent over row something heavy without it becoming a half stand up row lol. Like even just 115lbs would be awesome.
I think ill start regularly military pressing again if my shoulder approves. Maybe get back up to 90lbs ish , we'll see.

Id like to put more effort into my hiit too.

Life goals
Mostly just building my gym
Continuing to save for a condo and my sons future.
Working hard at my job, learning as much as I can
I'd like to have my first boyfriend ever before the age of 35 , but with the current state of the world and my bedtime being at 8 o clock ill assume ill make that the following years goal as per my norm.

You don't want a boyfriend. We're all disappointments. :32 (20):

Reaction score
My goal is to get to 220 lbs with 10-14% bf and re-assess where I want to be size-wise. I also want to get my bench press up significantly and squat over 300.

Kind of depressing but I've never achieved my fitness goals or academic goals or really most of my goals because I've always put it on the back burner in every relationship I've been in.Ive never put myself first before so I'm excited to finally change that this year. I think the split will be the toughest goal to achieve 😂. I believe I can hit my other goals in a couple months. Anyways, what are some of yall's goals? I feel like writing it all down makes me hold myself accountable in a way.

Unfortunately, I'm battling Covid right now. It hit me hard yesterday but im feeling better with Dayquil. I feel awful missing the gym but glad im getting this sickness out of the way now rather than later. I hope everyone gets to reach their goals this year and are having a great christmas!

Sorry to hear you got Covid! Hope it isn't too bad for you.

I think I've achieved all of my goals in life, and I can honestly say that I never put a relationship in front of them. So don't do that ever! Good luck to you!

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
My goal is to maintain a respectable BF level from here on out....meaning the rest of my life. At age 68 (tomorrow) and lifting since 25, with some lengthy layoffs the past 20 yrs, I've always gone for the bulk part with disregard to BF. I've never been both muscular and lean which is where I am currently headed following my first ever cycle and now 8 weeks into a slow cut, the last 12 days with a little 'help' ;^ )

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score

Yikes....hope you make through unscathed. GL.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Get through my next cycle this winter, injury free, and begin the summer in the best shape of my life.

Reactions: Jin

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
I see one thing most of us have in common is "no injuries". I just started taking a stretching class (its like yoga but just the stretching part not the crazy shit lol) and im already seeing a huge difference! Im obviously not a doctor but I personally think holding tension/stress in our shoulders and body in general make us more prone to injuries. Ive been listening to a meditating/calming podcast at night in conjunction with stretching and feel like it makes a difference.

Anyways, stop lying to yourself saying "ill stretch when I home" stay an extra 15 mins or cut your workout 15 mins short and stretch!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Again, the main goal is to look good naked!!
Good luck with achieving your goals!!!

hard_gains

Reaction score
Grow from 5'6" to 6'.:32 (13): Hopefully just keep building muscle and strength. Stay motivated and keep living the K.I.S.S. method. [Keeping it super simple]

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Training: get up to 210lbs keeping it lean. Dial in the programming, stay focused and no more injuries! A test/deca cycle might be in my future once I get back to my baseline.

Life: continue to provide for my family. Enjoy the simple things.

Oh and check UGBB regularly!

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
I want to be at 200lbs with 16-18% bf, and up my bench which is pretty sucky. I also need to prepare for college, and pass my college in hs exams.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Lean down to abs for summer then bulk back to <200lbs
Improve squat form
Grow chest
More endurance/HIIT
Make progress in job and hopefully get on the path to becoming a field supervisor
Get finances back in order (paying off debt, improving credit score etc...)
Get love life figured the **** out
Find a place of my own (currently staying with family)
Get a dog (lost mine in the divorce)
Start a new chapter in life

New Threads