New member seeking advice

Big Mikey

Reaction score
https://www.calculator.net/macro-calculator.html

Start with this to figure out your macros & lift heavy, say maxing at 3-6 reps. This will improve your strength for higher volume training down the road maxing at 6-10 reps.
Increased time under tension will increase hypertrophy. The heavier the weight you can handle at higher reps, the more hypertrophy you'll experience, hence focusing of strength early on. That's what I did to get from 178 to 200lbs in about 4 years training completely natural.
So far as supplements, the only two I'd recommend is straight up creatine monohydrate & a high quality whey protein. 99% of all bodybuilding supplements are a waste of money. If you ever start using PEDS your first cycle will teach you how useless all the supplements you've ever taken actually were. In my experience creatine is literally the only supplement that gave me a noticeable increase in strength within a week of taking it. PEDS are another subject. If you've yet to take that plunge, I'd advise not to until you've reached your genetic impasse & want to go beyond that. PEDS are some serious drugs. You need to understand what you're getting into before you make that deal. Too many bros don't.

Reaction score
Welcome to the board Nate!

I think you will end up where you started, by EATING.
I was a skinny guy myself back in the day, consistency with workouts and planning your diet will blow your mind.
Just don't focus on the proteins themselves, you need more than that, fibers, minerals, vitamins, fats and etc.

Just do some research, consult and keep EATING!

Cheers bud

midevil

Elite
Reaction score
You can learn a lot right here by researching the forum.

Welcome

New Threads