Captain of Crush thread

Reaction score
Hello brothers I haven't seen any captain of crush threads out there so I figure I would start one. I'm 5'8 185 and I am almost consistently closing the #2 with my right hand, left can consistently close the 1.5 but I can only get within 2mm on the 2.

Any other COC trainers out there? Hah =)

I train 3x a week 3-5 single rep sets in the AM after workouts. I also do negatives 1 time a week with the 2.5.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do not use a COC, but i do train my grip while doing barbell upright rows. I do this between sets by holding the bar on the down position and slowly releasing your grip letting it roll to the tips of your fingers as low as possible without dropping it. Then close your hand bringing the weigh back up to ur palm.

Reaction score
I do not use a COC, but i do train my grip while doing barbell upright rows. I do this between sets by holding the bar on the down position and slowly releasing your grip letting it roll to the tips of your fingers as low as possible without dropping it. Then close your hand bringing the weigh back up to ur palm.

That's a good idea. Thanks

Reaction score
I train 3x a week 3-5 single rep sets in the AM after workouts. I also do negatives 1 time a week with the 2.5.

--------------------------
Gaining Truth of Life From TVs --- Fringe Season 4 DVD, Just Enjoy Yourself for Fun!

New Threads