Favorite Lab

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see what everybody's favorite lab is. And how many cycles have you ran with the lab? Seems like things change pretty quickly...the lab of today can be gone tomorrow. No sources-just labs.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna have to go ahead and say CVL :)

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna have to go ahead and say CVL :)

I think that is a very wise choice for you (Powered by CVLPhrama "For all your non-prescription anabolic need!"), bro. Certainly wouldn't look good any other way.;)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My favorite lab is any lab that makes quality gear, ships reliably, and doesn't scam you.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My fav lab is called ShaneGear UGL

PS: didn't you post this thread yesterday? ;)

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My favorite UGL was the original BD. Also the old mexican shit was good, lots of pips but lots of insane gains as well..

Z

Zeek

This thread is not fair due to the many private labels out there that do not wish to be mentioned in the open forums on any boards.

So this thread at best will be very incomplete and should have been titled what is your favorite open/public source brand/label which again doesn't even begin to paint the entire picture.

I know what you are trying to do shane, get an idea for what is good out there but you won't be able to do it this way bro sorry ;)

But guys can post , whatever

You ar ebetter off just asking your friends that you know a thing or two about gear and go from there.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This thread is not fair due to the many private labels out there that do not wish to be mentioned in the open forums on any boards.

So this thread at best will be very incomplete and should have been titled what is your favorite open/public source brand/label which again doesn't even begin to paint the entire picture.

I know what you are trying to do shane, get an idea for what is good out there but you won't be able to do it this way bro sorry ;)

But guys can post , whatever

You ar ebetter off just asking your friends that you know a thing or two about gear and go from there.

I thought it would make for an interesting thread, that's all. Seems as though trying to figure everything out is becoming tougher than passing differential equations, bro. Thanks for another tip.

Z

Zeek

You would be better off creating this thread on ology since they don't have rules about posting private sources, here we just don't talk about the private ones out of respect..

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Opinions on panther labs ? Ezekiel ??
same as??
Or this another no discuss.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Uncle Z if course... Lol
Aside from private labels, id say CVL, and Big D pharma.

Z

Zeek

OMG big D!!! Not going to dog your label bro ;) just shutting up

Sorry superman not familiar with them, I have stopped keeping track of feedback on labs since things change so fast

Plus I have become so biased toward a friend label that I will only comment when a lab mentioned is true shit!

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ezekiel I thought panther did the CV line? See it is difficult to say the least BigD? Not after I seen those pics on eroids. Eroids would be a good resource if it wasn't the way it seems to be. There is a source who is suppose to have a degree over there brewing his own line which has peaked my interests but too much uncertainy. If I had a line on PINN ....

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope Panther doesn't do this CVL. Must be another lab.

There's plenty of legit labs putting out legit gear at great prices right now bro. I can think of 10 right off the top of my head that are for sure g2g.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
zeek makes a great point.. There are some amazing private labs that cant and wont be discussed.. I said the original BD and old mexican shit but I also enjoyed Pinnacle and PEA.

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally like brewing my own, that way I know exactly what it's dosed at and that it's made the right way! When it comes to Raws I always use mao. Best out there hands down.

Haven't tried Pinn yet but I see they have tbol now which is one of my fav compounds. Anyone here tried it??

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Finding suitable eased is harder then finding a reliable lab/source. Maybe it is easy for some because they've been around boards for a long time andhave interacted and created relationships with other board members. I will say in my younger twenties I thought the farthest I'd go was one cycle of a luh or something and call it a day. The deeper I immersed myself and put in more thought and training made me know I'd skip solo ph's and do a cycle.

I think a person would always prefer to brew, especially seeing as it is something foreign you are putting into your body. Wouldn't we all like to know exactly what it is that it is sterile and made in the best conditions?

Example sourced a local batch of T.E. dosed at 400mg/ml it was slightly crashed to begin. Kept in a colder room it crashed a lot. Attempts on reconstitution proved futile. It would mix back down at high temperature (boiling water/heat gun) but indeed would crash again once cooled although not as bad as it did when kept in that cold room. Heated and looking at it with light shining through you could see a couple small particles (foreign material?) Floating inside.

Now what would you do? Attempt to find a real source which brings us back to the very start of my post. Or try the same source again at a lower dose?

All of these roadblocks do allow only one thing: Get your knowledge of compounds up further.

I will save the rest of my thoughts for a different post I suppose. Time and place.

New Threads