2021 Bulk

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So the last 4 of your social, mother's maiden name and the name of your first pet?

bigbadjedi93

Reaction score
And also, no lowering of the dosage and no test for another year so I’m good to start my cycle. I’ll get my SGHB, Free Test and everything else tester on my ow during the cycle. This is the panel that is included for free for the monthly fee.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Ha no. Just once the Covid hit I lost track. Will start with yesterday’s diet when I get to work. Don’t worry, the details will be about as juicy as a chicken breast ha.
Chicken Thighs for the win, especially if they're breaded and fried!

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
As I just finished my homemade Mac and cheese with homemade fried breaded chicken thighs... literally, eat this forever. At least you’ll die happy.

bigbadjedi93

Reaction score

You’ve know I’ve tried the thighs. The local butcher here sells them already marinated, but damn they are the size of breast. I cook them in the oven and they just come out so rubber tasting. I also have bought Tyson thighs boneless and seasoned them myself and I just can’t get the hang for them. I’m getting an air fryer and going to try drumsticks in there as I’m a drumstick type of guy before I started this journey. I remember seeing a vid where Alan thrall are 5 a meal when he was bulking so like 15 drumsticks a day. I might not eat that many but curios to try them in the air fryer and might try the thighs in there also. As for actually frying anything, I once tried to bread drumsticks in college and it was an epic fail. I’m probably the worse cooks on here also.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You’ve know I’ve tried the thighs. The local butcher here sells them already marinated, but damn they are the size of breast. I cook them in the oven and they just come out so rubber tasting. I also have bought Tyson thighs boneless and seasoned them myself and I just can’t get the hang for them. I’m getting an air fryer and going to try drumsticks in there as I’m a drumstick type of guy before I started this journey. I remember seeing a vid where Alan thrall are 5 a meal when he was bulking so like 15 drumsticks a day. I might not eat that many but curios to try them in the air fryer and might try the thighs in there also. As for actually frying anything, I once tried to bread drumsticks in college and it was an epic fail. I’m probably the worse cooks on here also.

Pan fry, deep fry or grill your thighs. Don’t cook them in the oven. The best part is making sure the skin is crunchy.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pan fry, deep fry or grill your thighs. Don’t cook them in the oven. The best part is making sure the skin is crunchy.

I wonder if this is what went through Dahmer's head

Reactions: CJ

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Agree with this big time. Oven tends to dry chicken out

bigbadjedi93

Reaction score

Wonder if they get crunchy in the air fryer. And I’ll try and watch some videos on actually pan frying them and see how that goes.

bigbadjedi93

Reaction score
Odd to say my plans have gone from bulk to cut: Hired a trainer, wanted to do a recomp, 3 weeks in I feel I have lots some lbs and inches in the waist as pants are getting bigger. Still waiting to see results, but with my genetics could take ages. Oh well, I know it’s a slow process.

wanted to ask though, would running a cycle on a cut of test only at say 500mg week for 16 weeks have any benefit during a cut or would it be a waste.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score

New Threads