Farewell to All

Gabriel

Reaction score
I made a hard choice today and I accept what comes with that decision.. Brothers it been my honor to get to know some of you..

To everyone.. thank you..the pain will corrupt my thoughts..and I want to be remembered as a person in his right mind.. I'm actually screaming as I type this..the meds changed me..I just wasn't myself..and I have far to much pride.. So I stopped them today.

As I write you guys.. I'm saddened..I have gotten to know a few of you well..I can't promise a return.. my demons are waiting..looks like C will not do me in..rather other medical problems will..

Finally,I have had a better than great life.and have no regrets.. Being in constant pain for to long distorts your thoughts..and I've just open the flood gates.. I'd rather have the pain and be me..than the sides and who I become..I will face this as me and if I have to say goodbye I will do it now..I will miss every freaking one of you..

Thanks to all..and Godspeed..
If any of you are forsaken like me.. I'll have a chair waiting for you by the Fire..OUT

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
I respect your choice to deal with this on your own terms. Wishing you peace and clarity brother.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Jesus man...godspeed. We are all rooting for you no matter what. That sounds like a tough decision you made - when your time comes (as it comes for all of us) I hope you have peace and leave this world with contentment and surrounded by those you love.

Reaction score
God have mercy. Brother, I respect your decision but may I ask, how does your wife feel? I genuinely believe my body is not my own, but my wife’s. And likewise, hers is mine. We got this from teaching out of Holy Writ. 1st Corinthians 7:4 I think.
brother, your post brought me to tears. That’s a hard pill to swallow my friend. God have mercy.
You want my opinion? You can’t leave yet... you have too much to teach me about life that we haven’t gotten around to yet. Wow, this is deep Gabriel. Too deep for me to understand completely.
btw, none of this is absolutely ANY of my business, so whatever you don’t wish to share, I highly respect you and whatever your response entails. May God bless you and keep you, old man.

DOOM

Reaction score
Hang in the my friend. Hit me up if you need to talk.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Later Gabe, hope that somehow things change and u continue to fight, maybe there us something out there u haventtried that may lead u back to a road of recovery

Gabriel

Reaction score
I can't always tell if I'm me or what the meds and are turning into anyone..I won't go out a babbling fool..I miss you guys and the discussions about things other than gear..you know life..Well,I was carried out of Target yesterday..took so much pride..as this is..When I'm not all wacked out and fighting..I will swing by..but I can't promise anything but fighting..This yr will be my yr to face
my hardest battles..I will tell you my girl and I had the greatest Xmas ever..I kept that promise to her..So,if you find a 4 leaf �� or hell I don't know send it my way.. I'm not one to complain or whine..But if I can push through and fight and face Death head on..You guys find strength in that and when you can't get that last rep...Yes you can!!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
God speed to you Gabe. You are one tough brother. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Some hard decisions you will face. But with your strength and the strength of your wife you will make the right decisions.

One last rep!!! That will echo in my mind forever. Thank you for your strength!

MO

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
So sorry to hear, but I respect your decision. Vaya con dios, Sir!

New Threads