Going straight Sust 250 and Dbol.....could use some advice.

Reaction score
Hey guys! I recently posted asking about a certain cycle. The cycle I was planning on taking was obviously not safe, didn’t make sense and I clearly did not have everything I needed and much education on said compounds.
So as of now I’m sitting here with 2x10mls of Deca 300, 4x10 mls of Sust 250 3x10mls of Tren A. Also have a bottle Of test E I didn’t use from my previous cycle. Lol
so I’ve come to a conclusion. I’m gonna pretty much start from scratch with what I have.
Thinking of about going straight Sust and Dbol.
save the Deca and Tren for a cycle maybe down the road. Will find “use” for it somehow. I’m sitting about 180lbs 5’10. I want to bulk up as much as I can this cycle. My dieting isn’t exactly on point but it isn’t a mess. Will make sure I get it on point. I train hard and work hard every day. My career is physically demanding and comes with a lot of cardio. Will up my intake as I can easily burn a few hundred calories a night at work.
so to get to the question. To maximize the 4 bottles of Sust that I have what would be the most optimal dosage and length? Thanks guys hope I don’t get flamed as I write this I hope I can get something positive out of this post. Can post a pic of my current physic.

Reaction score
Here’s another

Attachments

• D613AF32-208C-4599-A323-008D72EDBA65.jpg
    D613AF32-208C-4599-A323-008D72EDBA65.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
500mg a week, before it's all gone buy more and run it longer.

You wanna really bulk? A real good bulk can take a year or longer IMO.

If you just wanna f around with the sust go the 15 weeks you have at 500mg a week.

Took me 3 years or longer to go from 215lbs to 280lbs, non stop no cutting at all.

I cut from 235lb to 170lb with extreme clean diet and cardio only to end up feeling like a bitch so I started lifting.

I got from 170lbs to 215lb staying really lean and eating extremely clean.

To get from 215lbs to 225lbs was easy but after that I had to kiss good bye to extreme clean eating to grow more.

Reaction score
500mg a week, before it's all gone buy more and run it longer.

You wanna really bulk? A real good bulk can take a year or longer IMO.

If you just wanna f around with the sust go the 15 weeks you have at 500mg a week.

Took me 3 years or longer to go from 215lbs to 280lbs, non stop no cutting at all.

I cut from 235lb to 170lb with extreme clean diet and cardio only to end up feeling like a bitch so I started lifting.

I got from 170lbs to 215lb staying really lean and eating extremely clean.

To get from 215lbs to 225lbs was easy but after that I had to kiss good bye to extreme clean eating to grow more.

Thanks for the reply! I can absolutely get more. But at 500mgs a week I have enough for 20 weeks. Is that ideal? You said longer how much longer? Lol

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I can absolutely get more. But at 500mgs a week I have enough for 20 weeks. Is that ideal? You said longer how much longer? Lol

Oh shit lol I took the 3x off the tren.

Do you plan on ever coming off?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
If you plan to come off test get you pct before you start.

Most never come off it feels too good so we trt when not on cycle.

Shoot for 16 weeks and see how you're feeling, as you reach that mark then you can consider going longer or coming off.

Reaction score
Awsome! Yes I do have a pct in hand and some On cycle therapy I got when I was going to attempt that crazy cycle.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Starting a cycle without everything you need is like going to a whore house w no condoms!

Reaction score
Starting a cycle without everything you need is like going to a whore house w no condoms!

F**king gold man :D But you are right, never start a cycle without PCT. You never know how your body will decide to react to some certain AAS and it's always good to have something to reduce your estrogen, normalize cartisol and most importantly help with your liver health, you don't want to mess it up, you only have one