Coughing fit immediately after injection? (Primo)

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
That's how it happened to me too, and it was during a pec injection. To this day, I'm scared as hell when I inject a pec.
That's the first place I ever pinned and still my favorite.

Reactions: CJ

DOOM

Reaction score
That's how it happened to me too, and it was during a pec injection. To this day, I'm scared as hell when I inject a pec.
I never have and never will inject my pec. Your crazy ! Did you use a slin pin?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

I've used 5/8" 25g, and slin pins if TRT dose.

It's a little scary. :32 (7):

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
25ga 1" works fine. It's painless.. and easiest to work with both hands as it's right in front of you.

DOOM

Reaction score
25ga 1" works fine. It's painless.. and easiest to work with both hands as it's right in front of you.
Yeah Its just unnecessary as my short ester days are over. I don’t cycle anything that needs to be injected more then twice a week besides HGH.

I have drained bloody puss from my knee and elbow multiple times. That doesn’t bother me!

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I don’t use short esters. Should I be injecting Deca and EQ into my pec just for the fuk of it?

Most the year I don't use short esters either... usually just a 10-12wk blast, the rest is cruise with test/mast or test/primo... still rotate sites between glutes, quads, ventro gluteals, pecs and bi's. (Delts, I, or more accurately my wife always hit a vein so those are a no go for me). Pecs are easy to hit, not a lot of nerves in the area so rather painless, and depending on your development, I've comfortably pinned 3cc in my pec

DOOM

Reaction score
Most the year I don't use short esters either... usually just a 10-12wk blast, the rest is cruise with test/mast or test/primo... still rotate sites between glutes, quads, ventro gluteals, pecs and bi's. (Delts, I, or more accurately my wife always hit a vein so those are a no go for me). Pecs are easy to hit, not a lot of nerves in the area so rather painless, and depending on your development, I've comfortably pinned 3cc in my pec
Yeah I appreciate you sharing your experience.

I try to keep it stupid simple now a days. I rotate between glutes, vents, quads and delts. I’m currently on a 5 month cruise and only pinning once a week.

Test Cyp @ 250mg
Deca @ 300mg
HgH @ 3iu

Then in the spring I’m going into a 18-20 week blast and will only be pinning twice a week.

Test Cyp @ 500mg
EQ @ 900mg
HGH @ 4iu
Tbol on the front end and Var on the back end.

This is the first cruise I’ve run in 5 years. Only doing it because of gym closures from the pandemic. I usually only run two 10-12 week cycles a year. Then back to Trt @ 175mg week.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I didn't read all of the responses but I have had this a few times. Likely nicked a vein during injection. I have had this happen with test before. The term tren cough is used but it can happen with any oil that you inject.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
. . . Likely nicked a vein during injection . . .

That's the crappy part. I was always taught to aspirate before pushing the plunger to make sure you're not in a vein, but it's no guarantee. If you bury a 1" pin, aspirate, see no blood, and push the plunger, you can still be fukked. If the pin nicks a vein on the way in before reaching the 1" depth, some of the oil injected at 1" can find its way back to the compromised vein you nicked earlier.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Can happen with any compound. Worst i ever had it was from deca, it felt like i was dying haha

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t use short esters. Should I be injecting Deca and EQ into my pec just for the fuk of it?

Sure why not? Throw it into your rotation. I pin my trt into my chest. Tris are easy for me too.

DOOM

Reaction score
Sure why not? Throw it into your rotation. I pin my trt into my chest. Tris are easy for me too.
I’ll give it a try when I go back on trt which will be 8 months from now.

That will also be the first time that I will be injecting anything less then 2-2.5 ml at once.

I’m not really too interested in injecting 2.5 ml into my pec or tricep.