Is there anything I can add on to my TRT?

Reaction score
I've been doing trt thru a tryt clinic for about 2 years now. I've made pretty good progress and gains but I'd like to take it a little further. Is there a good add on that won't get me in trouble At the clinic? My dose from them is 180 ml of test cyp 200mg/ml.weekly. What else could I try to boost gaining more size and strength?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
How often does your clinic require blood tests?

LITTLEMAGS

Reaction score
I am at 175mg/ml of cyp weekly with 25mg anavar. (ed) 1iu gh (ed) .....that has kept me at a sweet spot for years now!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I am at 175mg/ml of cyp weekly with 25mg anavar. (ed) 1iu gh (ed) .....that has kept me at a sweet spot for years now!

You take Anavar daily? How’s the cholesterol?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been doing trt thru a tryt clinic for about 2 years now. I've made pretty good progress and gains but I'd like to take it a little further. Is there a good add on that won't get me in trouble At the clinic? My dose from them is 180 ml of test cyp 200mg/ml.weekly. What else could I try to boost gaining more size and strength?

More test.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
decent...i cant say the best but not horrible.
Last check LDL142/HDL 57

Wow. I’d pay to have your HDL while not on anything.

more power to you. I think most people wouldn’t be able to sustain acceptable numbers.

LITTLEMAGS

Reaction score
Wow. I’d pay to have your HDL while not on anything.

more power to you. I think most people wouldn’t be able to sustain acceptable numbers.
I am lucky...i have never had issues with even when i was on heavy, heavy gear.

Reactions: Jin

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Every 10 weeks or so!

That's a rough one. Maybe add Test Prop and a mild oral for 6 weeks, then you'd have 4 weeks or so for it to all clear out. Just hammer yourself with training and food for that short time.

I'd start with just the Prop first, see if your bloodwork returns to normal after just that.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
That's a rough one. Maybe add Test Prop and a mild oral for 6 weeks, then you'd have 4 weeks or so for it to all clear out. Just hammer yourself with training and food for that short time.

I'd start with just the Prop first, see if your bloodwork returns to normal after just that.

Woo! Test & Tren Suspension 40mins preworkout can even have some dramatic effects in 4-6wks leaving plenty of clear time to get his trt back in order.

I'd like to think he's very new to trt though... after a while they should bump it back to every 6mo.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Woo! Test & Tren Suspension 40mins preworkout can even have some dramatic effects in 4-6wks leaving plenty of clear time to get his trt back in order.

I'd like to think he's very new to trt though... after a while they should bump it back to every 6mo.

He says 2 years he's been at the clinic, so I think it's their standard procedure. Tren suspension might be a bit much for an introduction into other AAS. :32 (18):

DOOM

Reaction score
If you can handle the sides 15-20mg of Superdrol for 21-25 days.

You will see dramatic strength gains and can easily pack on 10 plus pounds.

The sides can be nasty though!

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
He says 2 years he's been at the clinic, so I think it's their standard procedure.
Damn.. sounds like a money grab then. Should find a better "clinic" imo, definitely not necessary to see the dr every 10wks.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Damn.. sounds like a money grab then. Should find a better "clinic" imo, definitely not necessary to see the dr every 10wks.

Yup, mine was every year right from the start. In fact, it was ME who had to request bloodwork after a couple of months to see where I was at. They couldn't have cared less.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Yup, mine was every year right from the start. In fact, it was ME who had to request bloodwork after a couple of months to see where I was at. They couldn't have cared less.
It started at quarterly visits for the first year, every 6mos the second year, and finally got to an annual visit on my 3yrs+

Reactions: CJ

New Threads