Doctor script for deca and anavar

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
3 of my co workers have been seeing a pretty well known and thought of doctor in our area for TRT..was talking to them this doctor prescribes then not only test but Deca, anavar, some other orals and some peptides also.

he lets them ride above the range for total test. One of the guys came back at over 3000 total test.

I don’t know if this doctor is doing any shady stuff or what but sounds like a good deal to me haha. Looked the doc up and his resume and awards seem Impressive he appears to be well thought of in the area.

apparently it’s a 6 month waiting list to get an app with him as a new patient

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Yeah, that dont sound right. I imagine he might end up on the news.

Reactions: CJ

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, that dont sound right. I imagine he might end up on the news.

I’m thinking the same
but he’s been in practice forever 2 of the guys been going to him since 2010. Maybe he’s got friends in high places

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Said doctor doesn't sound like he is a licensed practitioner. Sounds more along the lines of a steroid dealer guised as a clinic.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Said doctor doesn't sound like he is a licensed practitioner. Sounds more along the lines of a steroid dealer guised as a clinic.

He’s def licensed, he was studies published on men’s health and teaches. According to his website lol
But he does a bunch of other stuff other than hormone therapy

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Better chk the prices, and sign up... I went to a clinic and was prescribed the same items, but it WASs expensive AF

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Smells fishy to me. At best, I'm sure it's all out of pocket. No way on God's green earth is an insurance company covering any of that.

midevil

Elite
Reaction score
I can see it happening. It'll last as long as the patients he's treating keep their mouth shut about it. Your friend should not put the doc on blast and continue treatment quietly.

I say this because I used to work with a dude that has the ultimate hookup. HGH high test dose trt ... human grade test from the pharm etc

He had to pay an initial 1200 dollar consultation fee and went from there..

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can see it happening. It'll last as long as the patients he's treating keep their mouth shut about it. Your friend should not put the doc on blast and continue treatment quietly.

I say this because I used to work with a dude that has the ultimate hookup. HGH high test dose trt ... human grade test from the pharm etc

hell most of us would sign up if the price was doable, i know i sure as hell would...

i dont knock the docs either...

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
90 capsules of 50 mg per capsule Anavar cost me $450. I still have an open script for it but probably won't fill it until March or so...

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Sounds similar to biogenises...the place that got busted giving stuff to A Rod

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds similar to biogenises...the place that got busted giving stuff to A Rod

I thought the issue there was that he wasn’t actually an certified medical doctor in the states so didn’t actually have the authority to prescribe ?
I could be wrong though

I don’t know much about HIPPA but my understanding of it would make it seem hard to hem doctors up for this, if a doctor is prescribing a AAS that is approved by the FDA for treatment of xyz medical condition then it’s a medical treatment covered by HIPPA and is private without the patients consent or a grand jury subpoena from my understanding
obviously if he’s giving out multiple scripts for the same drug for the patient to go to different pharmacy to fill ya I could see that being an issue

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Wow, was written in 2013, 9 years after the BALCO scandal broke. I wouldn’t count on them for late breaking news.

I have a friend who worked at a worked at a clinic. They looked for doctors who were getting close to retirement and were willing to risk their license for a big final pay day or those who were in a situation where they needed a second income (usually as the result of a messy divorce). As long as they had plausible deniability and didn’t have to deal with insurance they would stretch what was reasonable.

The risk isn’t as big as you would imagine. Victor Conte, someone I am sure they tried to throw the book at, only served 4 months.

lfod14

Reaction score

He got screwed bad! My doc prescribes test and deca to most guys that lift, also will prescribe var and anadrol. I think my consultation cost me $125.

lfod14

Reaction score
3 of my co workers have been seeing a pretty well known and thought of doctor in our area for TRT..was talking to them this doctor prescribes then not only test but Deca, anavar, some other orals and some peptides also.

he lets them ride above the range for total test. One of the guys came back at over 3000 total test.

I don’t know if this doctor is doing any shady stuff or what but sounds like a good deal to me haha. Looked the doc up and his resume and awards seem Impressive he appears to be well thought of in the area.

apparently it’s a 6 month waiting list to get an app with him as a new patient

Nothing shady about it, but people have been conditioned by insurance companies to think that though. Off label use is 100% legal, docs to it all the time, it's just not something insurance will deal with. Lab ranges aren't law and aren't required to be followed, most functional docs of any type don't go by the labs ref range on almost anything.

lfod14

Reaction score

Of course he does, when docs aren't handcuffed by your insurance company they can actually hook you up. it's nothing more than that and 100% legal. This is nothing new, the elite that can pay cash for REAL health care have been doing exactly this for many decades, when they do it it's called "Concierge Medicine". All Doctors are drug dealers, that's fact. The only reason we have the issues we have with AAS is because of an outdated stigma.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Nothing shady about it, but people have been conditioned by insurance companies to think that though. Off label use is 100% legal, docs to it all the time, it's just not something insurance will deal with. Lab ranges aren't law and aren't required to be followed, most functional docs of any type don't go by the labs ref range on almost anything.

It's absolutely 100% shady. Doctors can't just go prescribing controlled substances for illegitimate reasons, insurance company involvement or not.

New Threads