Winstrol for ladies?

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm a few weeks into my anavar cycle. Feeling awesome! Can't wait to post before and after pics at the end and share my experience. :) So question is, I have come across some winstrol and have been encouraged to add it to the last few weeks of this cycle. Has any woman or anyone's wife done this? I'm mostly worried about my voice. I dont have a super girly voice to begin with. It's not manly, just not that high cali-girl kinda voice if that makes sense.
If you would reccomend it, what dose?

I've also been gifted this https://imgur.com/a/A5lSAlp
Has anyone taken this? Can't find any testimonials or much info? The person who gave it to me is very kind and seems pretty knowledgeable but I always like to hear about other experiences and thoughts too.
Thanks!

Gabriel

Reaction score
My girl didn't care for it..it caused joint pain..but I've seen people combining Var and Winny

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but isn't this var cycle your first cycle? If so, just finish it as planned, and save the winny for the next one.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U will grow a dick on juice

Ladies can't take steroids

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Save the winny for another time. Some ladies have more sides on winny vs Var. When you do decide to use it, keep the dose low

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yeah after consideration I was like nahhhh aint worth it to me rn. Think I might test it and gift it to a buddy

Gabriel

Reaction score
Women have to be extremely careful with gear..a good rule of thumb I ran across doing research for my girl...was that women take about 1/4 of what an advantage dose would be for men..A general rule of thumb..and some cause sides that are permanent..

Reaction score
Save the winny for another time. Some ladies have more sides on winny vs Var. When you do decide to use it, keep the dose low

So true,
I have ran winstrol with other compounds.
Make very good progress, and yes start at low dosages and slowly increase till you find what dosages work for your muscle goals.

Never take winstrol by its self, can try out your joints. Best to take with ANAVAR or ANADROL or D-bol. NPP and winstrol worked well for me as well.

Ped X

Reaction score
Never take winstrol by its self, can try out your joints. Best to take with ANAVAR or ANADROL or D-bol. NPP and winstrol worked well for me as well.

I would highly recommend against any female new to anabolics using dbol or anadrol.

Roxie000

Lady Member
Reaction score
I know 2 women who take stereoids.. once has a very girly annoying voice and the other has a very deep manly voice... I guess is a shot you are wiling to take. I wonder if you do take them and your voice changes... if u get off steroids can your voice go back to normal ? hmm

Ped X

Reaction score
I know 2 women who take stereoids.. once has a very girly annoying voice and the other has a very deep manly voice... I guess is a shot you are wiling to take. I wonder if you do take them and your voice changes... if u get off steroids can your voice go back to normal ? hmm

From what I've seen it's permanent. Along with some other side effects. It's a fine line to walk being a woman and making the choice to dive into the world of anabolics. Read up and make an informed decision on what your are willing to risk.

Roxie000

Lady Member
Reaction score
yeah for me is a no no.... I see a lot of women taking them and then competing ,, winning and then go intro training people and make. a living out of it. DO more people wanna work with a IFBB pro winner? do they make a lot of money out of it? If no , I don't see the point of taking steroids. You , compete & win ... just a trophy and thats it.

New Threads