Purchasing with Moneygram

Reaction score
I have purchased before with moneygram before with no real issue but my real concern is the fact that in the past year I have used it to pull the trigger to check on a couple sources. One source came through and the other didn't touch the money, so I got a refund on that one. 2 different countries, names etc for the sources.....so I'm just worried about getting flagged or worse on making aother real purchase. Any thoughts and suggestions are much appreciated.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
“Checking” on a source? Please explain. Are you sending money without a desire to actually pay for something after you placed an order?

Reaction score
Checking on a source: basically making a relatively small order to see if
1. If I get my order
2. If the product is any good

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What’s the worst thing that’ll happen if you get flagged?

Reaction score
I just don't want the law coming after me bc they see that I've sent all kinds of mo ey to this country and that country multiple times within a year. That's my only real concern. Just wondering anyone's experience or 2 cents worths on the matter.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I just don't want the law coming after me bc they see that I've sent all kinds of mo ey to this country and that country multiple times within a year. That's my only real concern. Just wondering anyone's experience or 2 cents worths on the matter.

You are being paranoid.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry about getting flagged if your just sending small amounts of money which I’m sure you are and I believe there is a few hundred dollar limit either way for money gram, western union etc.

the feds are not worried about small time stuff especially not worried about a dude being a cycle worth of gear.. they are focused on big time suppliers. It takes time to build these cases trust me they are not wasting their time on you.

local law enforcement agencies aren’t either. They don’t have the resources or means to look into this type of thing. Only thing I’d worry about is driving around or carrying it on your person or going to retrieve a seized package when the notify you...

if you’re sending money to a country like Afghanistan, North Korea etc then sure you may get flagged

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As above, yer fine Mate. So long as not shipping to trade restricted countries, no one's coming fer ya.

New Threads