Nacky Tacky here!

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Took me a while to post this properly.

Bodybuilding enthusiast here. Seems like a great community to be part of.

I am currently in bad shape coming from 5 years of job stress. Currently 34 yo 5'9" 260 lbs 35% bf and going strong on a good diet. I lift heavy and am on TRT. Looking for some experienced advice and some friendly conversations. Oh and I am an engineer by trade and can say with confidence that I am SUPER disciplined.

My biggest health goal is obviously the fat loss but I have some secondary goals too. The most important one is to have biceps and shoulders that actually look like they have experienced hypertrophy (you know ... like: "that guy lifts"). I don't really care for abs that much. Other goals is to squat 300 lbs (I might already have the strength) but I am afraid of form, and to bench more (currently only at 225 ish).

Since I have officially had lower testosterone the last couple of years I feel like a post-menopausal male (recovered luckily now thx to TRT) and I would love to get some of the older guys here to take me under their wing and help me restore vitality to my life. Honestly, 2 years ago I did not think I was going to reach 50yo.

I stocked up on some test before and ran a 6 week cycle 300mg test cyp per week. My body responded amazingly. Strength gains, muscle gains, fat loss. I did DEXA scans before and after and was sooo happy to see 10lbs fat-loss and 5lbs muscle gain.

Regards,
Nak

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome!

Get your bf% down. Everything becomes easier after that. Your priority should be multiple hours of low intensity cardio during the week. Get your insulin sensitivity down, process food better, build muscle / strength faster. Post a log and we'll all make fun of you when you slack off if you need the motivation

Reactions: Jin

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!

How long have you been on trt? Your biggest friends will be your fork, the kitchen and your training. I would highly suggest working on getting that BF down considerably before you attempt to cycle again. That being said, once you do get to that point there are many here that would be more than happy to set you on the right track.

Reaction score
Welcome! You've come to the right place. Hope you stick around.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the group.

Reaction score
I've been on TRT for a year now. It took a while to get the right combo of dose and anastrazole (which I found I needed about 0.25mg per day). Fat aromitization is probably high due to the high bf%. I'm on 175mg per week now and if I keep estrogen in check I feel really good most of the time.

I've noticed that if I increase anastrazole my libido crashes and my elbow ligaments hurt after triceps. If I forget to take it for too long my libido becomes uncontrollable (too much FAPing) and I get bloated/water-retentiony.

I've dieted for going on 14 weeks now. Discipline was perfect and so was the results. I get at least 40min of walking in every day on top of the strength training in the mornings. I have to fight metabolic adaption a lot though. I hit platos every six weeks or so, then I do a strict refeed (like-in just increase my calories a little but still clean and according to my diet).

My diet is currently keto-carnivorish. I hit carbs only before and after morning gym sessions (oats before and wheatgerm after). My blood glucose never gets above 120 mg/dL in the morning to afternoon even after the post-workout carbs. Then after lunch's omelette I get into ketosis (measured with pee strips) and my blood glucose goes down to 80-90 mg/dL and I feel great with no cravings. This has been immensely successful.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Start a training log and let’s get after it! You are at the right place.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great intro. Welcome to UGB.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, Nak!

Nice intro. What style of training are you doing?

Hooba

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! This place is a wealth of knowledge! Enjoy!! I know I do!

New Threads