Heads up in case it happens so your not screwed. (Syringes)

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
My wife was saying she was listening to Biden’s plan on COVID and said that they will be collecting a lot of med shit like needles and syringes so there might be a shortage coming up. Not completely verified but figured I would share in case it’s true you can look into it.

Had the issues with the masks before so not gonna take any chances and ordered more to have worst that will happen is I won’t need to order for a while. Again just throwing it out there in case it happens and no one here is in a tough spot.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Syringes and needles come in multiple sizes, there is no threat there will be a shortage. If one size is sold out, get the next size up or down.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Syringes and needles come in multiple sizes, there is no threat there will be a shortage. If one size is sold out, get the next size up or down.

Like I said just throwing it out there not saying it’s gonna happen. Not sure what gages are used for the vaccines but I know they are going to be giving a lot of them out.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Like I said just throwing it out there not saying it’s gonna happen. Not sure what gages are used for the vaccines but I know they are going to be giving a lot of them out.
If there is a shortage in the US, you can always order foreign. Theres no need for worries

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not every country has access to vaccines. We are vaccinating over 900K people a day, we wont have any type of shortages when it comes to needles and syringes....

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Supply shortage? Guess I'll have to use my brewing supplies. 10 shots of bourbon and I'll pin with a 14ga dart attached to a 60cc barrel with only a half cc in it :32 (18):

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Bobby, My wife calls what you are doing "playing 'what if' too much. I know this because I (alledgedly) do it too. If you do happen to run short on syringes, lmk, and I'll send you some from my stash. Glad to help a Bro out ... if you can spare me some toilet paper. Seems I under-hoarded back when all that shit started around March.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I already ordered syringes and toilet paper lmao and bought a deep freezer shit ain’t catching me again learned the first time.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
That would not make sense cause if it’s a shortage here since it’s a global pandemic should be all the same everywhere.
The cause you gave would be a change in the US's domestic policy, this wouldnt effect other countries' supplies.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Bobby, My wife calls what you are doing "playing 'what if' too much. I know this because I (alledgedly) do it too. If you do happen to run short on syringes, lmk, and I'll send you some from my stash. Glad to help a Bro out ... if you can spare me some toilet paper. Seems I under-hoarded back when all that shit started around March.

By the way thank you for the offer to share lol forgot to mention this.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Agreed on the ultra strong. Ultra soft is nice and all, but it really only serves the purpose of fingering your asshole.

Lol yeah use my toilet paper as a wet wipe as well just put some water on it and those are best for it. Last thing I need is a finger busting through the TP

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
not too worried about it

back in the day I ran a 16 week cycle of deca Duribolin

every other day inject, reusing the same 3 harpoons I got from the feed store

New Threads