Heads up in case it happens so your not screwed. (Syringes)

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Been a getpinz/gpz guy forever. For a few weeks they didn't have the draw and push items I like. So I got a couple 100 count boxes from Allegro. I should be safe. Good looks Bob.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Been a getpinz/gpz guy forever. For a few weeks they didn't have the draw and push items I like. So I got a couple 100 count boxes from Allegro. I should be safe. Good looks Bob.

GPZ I use as well ordered 200 draw 200 pin and 100 syringe was like 80 something with tax and shipping. Wish they carried the 3ml syringes.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Need to hit a gas station. Usually start keeping behind counter and limit to 2 or 3 rolls. I did this during last tp issue. Same with food; I just hit three Mexican marts.

Reaction score
Dude, all the whole milk was sold out at the grocery tonight, so weird. Must be some covid/inauguration shit!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I first started trt/blasting I went a bit overboard on the supplies. I haven't needed to buy pins since 2009. :32 (18):

Reaction score
I buy boxes of 100 at a time. I use to re use the hell out of needles.. then I started ordering online and discovered how cheap they are.. but. Worst case, clean the site, spray alcohol on your needle after use, let it dry, cap it for another day. Should be fine a few times. Till you bend it. Lol.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Aren’t those 3/4”? I like 1-1/2. Or 1”. Does it really matter on delts?
1/2"or 5/8" is plenty for me on delts, tris and quads. I could do bicep, calves and likely pecs but I am a pussy.

Depends on how lean you are but I would say that most should be able to to delts/quads and tris.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
1/2"or 5/8" is plenty for me on delts, tris and quads. I could do bicep, calves and likely pecs but I am a pussy.

Depends on how lean you are but I would say that most should be able to to delts/quads and tris.

Im scared to do anything else but the good ol cheeks

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I buy boxes of 100 at a time. I use to re use the hell out of needles.. then I started ordering online and discovered how cheap they are.. but. Worst case, clean the site, spray alcohol on your needle after use, let it dry, cap it for another day. Should be fine a few times. Till you bend it. Lol.

Even without re-using a bent needle, the points on those suckers do not emerge unscathed each time they go through the rubber diaphragm on a vial, or through you. Probably can't see the effect with the naked eye, but it does show up under a low power microscope. Guarding against bacteria is fine, but minimizing wear and tear on vials you will reuse and on injection sites that are yours for life is a good idea too.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads