Poll is over and we have our new vets!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be the first to say congratulations to the winners of the poll Bullseye and Cashout!! I would also like to give a shout out to the others who made the vote. Though you didn't win you guys are still vets. We will be having another vote down the road, so get your game up as well as getting more active. This was a members vote so if your not real active its hard for guys to realize your veteran status. I can name a few of you guys that have the potential, just not active enough for members to see. We still are in the development of this board, but it is growing rapidly, and we have a great group thus far. So again congratulations bulls and cash. You both are great guys and I look forward to learning from you guys. The veteran tag is well deserved for you two!!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
congratz brothers!!!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gratz bullseye and cash.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well im just speechless to say the least,i do promise to do the very best i can,help anyone i can and work with everyone to make this an even better board!!!!Its such and honor to be elected as a vet,thanks to everyone!!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye you should know that you had a number of members pursuing this on your behalf. That speaks volumes to me. Don't know you well, but I voted for you based on what I've heard. Good for you bro. Well deserved.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats to cash and bull. U two guys deserve it and I'm happy u guys are on this board.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye you should know that you had a number of members pursuing this on your behalf. That speaks volumes to me. Don't know you well, but I voted for you based on what I've heard. Good for you bro. Well deserved.

thanks POB that means alot coming from a man that i dont know that well,that also speaks of high regards of you my brother

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now bulls get to recruiting!!! Lol

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well deserved I must say. You both have a fantastic knowledge base for the members & do a great job helping those in need. You both also happen to be great guys & I proud to share this one of a kind board with you. Congratulations Brothers!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well deserved I must say. You both have a fantastic knowledge base for the members & do a great job helping those in need. You both also happen to be great guys & I proud to share this one of a kind board with you. Congratulations Brothers!

thanks my brother!!!!! means alot

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I knew Bullseye would be the next Vet. A true gentleman and solid bro. Great friendship and advice.

Cashout, well we hunted him down and stalked him to join. Great Vet to have here with info for everyone.

Two true Vets here bro's!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
congrats Bullseye and Cash, two solid vets right there.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WELL I'm happy. Two stand up, awesome guys. I nominated both of you too ;) Congrats guys, and keep sharing your knowledge!

New Threads