Advice needed for first Tren cycle

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am about to start a test and tren cycle and would like to get advice as to dosages and frequency and injections. I have a Test 300mg blend and a Tren 200mg blend. This would be my first Tren cycle. I have taken Test in the past stacked with other things. I have never taken blends before so I would need to know exactly how to take it. Thanks!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
What're the blends? Give amounts.

I know nothing about you, your history, your goals, etc... So I'll say what I'd probably do if it were me:

I'm a fan of lower doses, getting what you can out of the least, to try to avoid the unwanted effects of these drugs. My first thought is to do 1 ml of each per week, probably would split that into 2 even doses, so 1/2 ml of each 2x per week.

Reaction score
I posted an intro as soon as Jin brought that to my attention. Sorry about that. And my stats are 33, 195lbs, roughly 20% BF. Been lifting for 10+ years, have done a few cycles in the past just nothing with a blend or with Tren. My goal is to get lean. I took a couple months off of lifting due to work and an injury, and have just started back up. I put on 15lbs and need to drop it fast for my wedding in a couple months

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am about to start a test and tren cycle and would like to get advice as to dosages and frequency and injections. I have a Test 300mg blend and a Tren 200mg blend. This would be my first Tren cycle. I have taken Test in the past stacked with other things. I have never taken blends before so I would need to know exactly how to take it. Thanks!

Personally I am not a fan of blends like that. Just get the gear you want and control your dosing as needed

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

after your intro and background, will you tell me what exactly it’s blended with? What’s the esters on those bottles?

New Threads