the name's shadem0cker

Reaction score
Hey yall,
My name is shadem0cker. I'm a 19 yr old lifter from US. At the time of this post, i've been training 10 months while progressively overloading and making progress. I actually trained for 1 year prior at a planet fitness but all I did was maintenance because I never progressed even a single one of my lifts (or made any visible progress). My goal at the time was fat loss and I thought as a beginner I couldn't gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, which I found out later I could.

I'm natty. I came to UG because I feel like you roiders are probably more likely to be knowledgeable about training and diet than the guys over at bodybuilding.com which is a site I was on.

I'm training sort of a bodybuilding style for my upper body and powerlifting style for my lower right now. Pretty stupid I know, gonna change it I think. At the time of writing this, my max sumo dead is 355 lbs at 155 lbs bodyweight which absolutely sucks I know as well. I've never been on a proper powerlifting program though, so I expect it to jump real high real soon with a new program i'm gonna follow.

I'm currently cutting down to 145 lbs bodyweight for some visible abs.
Hope to learn all sorts of wisdom on here.

And so you know what I look like, here's a side chest:

Attachments

• poooopppppppppp5.jpg
    poooopppppppppp5.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 1

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG youngin'

-Roider

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Yeah BB.com is just full of regards. I came here for the exact same reason. These guys know there shot from decades of experience. I think Im the youngest on the board at 17, so yer not alone.

By the way, how tall are yer?

Reaction score
Yeah BB.com is just full of regards. I came here for the exact same reason. These guys know there shot from decades of experience. I think Im the youngest on the board at 17, so yer not alone.

By the way, how tall are yer?
5'6" at the doctors office. Might still be growing I hope. Nice to meet you

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Proper intro, respect for the humility.

Welcome to UGB.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. I'm sure the "Roiders" made others giggle as much as I did. For the record, we have plenty of natty guys here and you can learn from both sides. You're relatively young and youth trumps everything, just ask some of the guys who are long in the tooth around here.

CzarStrong

Lady Member
Reaction score
In doing the Bulgarian split squats, find the distance that works for you. Usually, if you stand close to the bench, you can do more squat that will emphasize your quads. But doing it too close could give you knee pain. Too much distance will tax your hip flexors more but could strain your groin.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Make yourself at home.

lfod14

Reaction score
Another one laughing my ass off at roiders! Welcome man!