New kid on the block

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am 26 years old, and been working out since high school. However, I only started lifting hard and heavy about 2 years ago. Recklessly tried sarms without much benefit at 19, but natural since. Cautiously curious about anabolics, so I’m hoping you kind folks here can show me the light.

I’ve still got a lot to learn, but I’ve come a long way watching YouTube videos (Greg Doucette, Jason Blaha, Jeff Nippard, etc.)
Here to learn/grow (pardon the pun), help inform where I can, and make some friends. Nice to meet you!

P.S. random facts:

I lose a man-card for my love of tiny dogs (I have a Pomeranian named Rosie and a Yorkie named Waffles).

Lifelong sports fan from Western New York. Go Sabres, Go Bills!

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score

I’ve still got a lot to learn, but I’ve come a long way watching YouTube videos (Greg Doucette, Jason Blaha, Jeff Nippard, etc.)
Holy foook are you cia operative mercenary or just a tard. Because you have to one of them to watch codename Blahino.

I just kiddin with ya. Though he is one if the most worthless out of shape people in fitness youtubez.

Welcome to Ug.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Congrats to you and all of Bills Mafia on making the AFC Championship game.

Post up about your training, diet, stats, goals. Bros will open up to you more then. Not really cool to talk to strangers about illegal drugs.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am 26 years old, and been working out since high school. However, I only started lifting hard and heavy about 2 years ago. Recklessly tried sarms without much benefit at 19, but natural since. Cautiously curious about anabolics, so I’m hoping you kind folks here can show me the light.

Here to learn/grow (pardon the pun), help inform where I can, and make some friends. Nice to meet you!

P.S. random facts:

I lose a man-card for my love of tiny dogs (I have a Pomeranian named Rosie and a Yorkie named Waffles).

Lifelong sports fan from Western New York. Go Sabres, Go Bills!

Welcome. I'll assume you're from Buffalo, Rochester here

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Reaction score
Welcome to UG, friend. Enjoy yourself, make yourself at home, cause this is the last forum you’ll ever need. Lots of experience and info right here.
p.s. don’t piss anyone off..

lol Jk bro they’re all cool man.
(except Jin, he’ll find you) (-(-(- -)-)-) like the Chinese mafia.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good year to be a Bills fan.

Welcome to UGB.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG.

I hope the Bills make it to the Super Bowl, play the Bucs, and lose to Tom Brady AGAIN!!! :32 (18):

Reaction score
At this point in the season they’re playing with house money as far as I’m concerned. Just happy to still be here. The last 25 years has been pain.

Reaction score
Yeah Buffalo. Love the Roc too. Dinosaur and Genny and lots of concerts at the armory.

New Threads