Looking for a prep/lifestyle coach

Reaction score
Who have you used, or who have you heard good things about? Thanks in advance

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I had the benefit of being on a powerlifting team in high school and college. That got me the basics.

As an adult and with the benefit of the internet not to mention spending time in the gym, I don't see a need for coaching, especially "lifestyle" coaching lol. You either live it or not...

Having someone help with diet or precomp coaching can be a benefit for a few months but outside of that, research and actually hitting the gym and making friends in the "lifestyle" is far better than paying a guy/gal to be your tour guide.

I typically see successful lifters hanging with other lifters and non successful lifter hanging out at the bar. Pick those in your circle of friends carefully.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree"

Reaction score
Appreciate the responses thus far! I’m funny, I feel I would do better when I have another set of eyes on me and a program laid out for me to follow

Reaction score
You should probably ask people who live near you. You say you need eyes on you, well more than likely none of us live near you, so even if we did know someone, it'd be useless.
I mean one of the online coaches. I’ve heard a bunch of names, just trying to see if there’s anyone in particular that’s recommended

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Marcus Seidel w/ Seidel Nutrition

Justin Harris with Troponin Nutrition

Dominick Cardone with Cardone Nutrition

Matt Jansen with Camp Jansen

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Might catch some sht for this one, but check out Wes Watson.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
He hasn’t been around for long and not well established as other known coaches. I’ve been following him for a while and I’d say he’s definitely some one who can get your mind right and maybe help you dial in some macros so thats as far as the lifestyle part.
Not sure if you mean contest prep by “prep”. In that case he’s definitely not your guy and you’d need a coach to help you get ready for a contest which is a whole different story.

Reaction score
He hasn’t been around for long and not well established as other known coaches. I’ve been following him for a while and I’d say he’s definitely some one who can get your mind right and maybe help you dial in some macros so thats as far as the lifestyle part.
Not sure if you mean contest prep by “prep”. In that case he’s definitely not your guy and you’d need a coach to help you get ready for a contest which is a whole different story.
Yea looking for more of a bodybuilding coach. I don’t compete, but still want someone who can get me there if that makes sense

New Threads