GH some notes

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
6 weeks in order how may iu per day 2,4,4,6,6,6,

Placebo effect - Hair thicker, teeth whiter, dick longer an hour after your first iu. Unable to verify. Barber did agree with me when I suggested hair was thicker day 3 of injections. Possible just scared to disagree.

Timing - Huge blood sugar spike 30 min after 3+ iu inj. Because of this I need to be mindfull to take inj. between meals when bs levels are naturally subdued
Noticed that when taking shot too close to a meal it loses it's immediate effects.

Hunger - Non stop ravenous hunger for any and everything always. Poses a problem with injection timing.

Sleep - Fcking non existent. Had to take a full ambien (twice what I would need normally) just to fall asleep. The interferes with x cycle of sleep sht is real for me. Always tired. Career debilitating type shit. Above 4iu per day, no matter how I split the inj. I basically become this useless blob of flesh consuming whatever is near me.

Body comp - Where has this sht been all my life. Six pack, working on last bit of lower back fat for summer. Lost zero pounds but look 10 times leaner.

Body comp part 2 - Six pack looks like shit because Im a bloated mess. Water / sodium intake needs to be on point. I'm not on point and have been struggling a bit with this. Work in progress.

Sides - See bloated mess. Numbness in hands, swelling, jaw pump when eating, arm pump when brushing my teeth, vascularity is starting to get nasty Ab veins showing.

week 7 dropping back to 4iu per day pre workout in the AM due to sides

Will update as I go. I'll get some pics up maybe

EDIT - This is with an avg of 400mgs of TRT weekly

Reaction score
Do you mind talking about what kind of hgh you got? (like ugl vs pharma)

Did you get any blood levels drawn on it for GH or IGF1?

I can't pin certain kinds I've had in the evening or I get those sleep issues also.

Reaction score
Cohiba, ugl. Also have pharma on deck but no question what I have is legit

I wasn't really questioning whether it was legit or not.

More so curious about the differences, because I've been experimenting with some over the past year and found some differences amongst the different ones I've tried.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Only thing I ever got from hgh was good sleep? Already had all the other things you mentioned!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As a long time pharma gh taker I can confirm that 1st week feeling anything other than a few sides are definitely placebo effects only ... my experience is that gh takes 6 months to a year to see any noticeable changes ... there is a synergistic effect between gh and test that you will benefit from ... plus I agree with the guys above ... anything over 200mg of test weekly is a cycle ...

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I just wanted to state the obvious ... but appears to be misunderstood ... TRT = testosterone replacement therapy ... not to be confused with cruising ...

i agree with you, he probably goes to a shady clinic. he mentioned his 300mg script a few years ago in his intro thread as well.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
i agree with you, he probably goes to a shady clinic. he mentioned his 300mg script a few years ago in his intro thread as well.

Probably
It's probably, like, a veterinarian trade school closet or something lol
He's a dick

Reaction score
Tell me more friend

Just some different blood test results and minor differences in sides.

We kinda got into it in this thread:
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/34799-Anybody-running-Hgh

Post up the results if you get bloods drawn on it. Let me know what kind of sides you get too.

Right now I'm taking a break from GH for a bit because of some tendonitis issues, which I've been told it can exacerbate. I've been off and on (mostly on) with it for the past year.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score

Ah, thought you meant something else.

Post up the results if you get bloods drawn on it. Let me know what kind of sides you get too.

I had my regular bloods drawn last week. No IGF GH or misc. alphabetrians. Will see how things look on other fronts first, then I'll look closer. If there's anything worth mentioning I'll likely track it right here.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I’d have to take out a second ****ing mortgage to afford gh. I am thinking about trying mk677 though.
lol It's not that bad. It's about 1500 to run around 3iu for 12mos of some gens from hk/tp. I spent closer to $11k in my early 20's on pharm for a similar length and dose cycle.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
GH takes minimum 6 months and at least 3 decades before gainzbro - Unless I do gain magical eagle powers I'm confident there are no surprises left. It's doing exactly what I expected. The irony is, of all the compounds I've taken, NONE has had a more immediate effect on my body then GH. If gear was arm wrestling, GH would be John Brzneck. I'll elaborate more later.

UL vs. Pharm - I thought about this a bit. This may be common knowledge already but felt like an insight so I'll share. **** Pharma. If you were to gather data, I'd guess ~80% of fakes would be pharma right? Logic being, scammers are going to try to get top dollar. 500% more if they put stickers and bullshit on it to make it look like pharma

New Threads