Miss you bros and hos....I mean that respectfully!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Slipped on a jobsite on 12/22 and tore my patella tendon....MF'r!!! That's the tendon that goes from your quad to your kneecap...my understanding anyway. Surgery was on 12/30 been held up in straight leg brace and crutches....no fun my friends especially for a fat guy with muscles in his 50s. Anyway, I have alot of guilt about not stopping by but I've literally been on the couch or in bed, or extreme light duty with very little mobility. Everyday is better! I don't know how these professional athletes recover so quick from this....yes I do...they're professionals!!! Next week my rehab begins...I hope! Makes an older guy feel fragile...I can tell you that. No idea on gym time at this point, but I'll take stretching and paying more attention to my tendons than ever before. Hope every is well. Peace.
ccpro

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
That sucks brother. Don’t feel guilty about anything. Rest up & recover. If you need somebody to take care of that beautiful wife, I know a guy who is good with asians;)

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rest up. Get healthy.

Your mind is your strongest muscle.
If you feel healthy, you will be healthy

Walk into rehab like you have a big dick and swing that thing sideways flip it and reverse it

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the rehab, Mate. Hoping for a full & quick recovery.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
That sucks, been there laid up from a work injury once for 2 months, it’s shitty at best. Get well bro, and hopefully if you get a PT it’s a good looking 20 something blonde with D cups... or at least an effeminate guy with a man bun and a tight ass.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Slipped on a jobsite on 12/22 and tore my patella tendon....MF'r!!! That's the tendon that goes from your quad to your kneecap...my understanding anyway. Surgery was on 12/30 been held up in straight leg brace and crutches....no fun my friends especially for a fat guy with muscles in his 50s. Anyway, I have alot of guilt about not stopping by but I've literally been on the couch or in bed, or extreme light duty with very little mobility. Everyday is better! I don't know how these professional athletes recover so quick from this....yes I do...they're professionals!!! Next week my rehab begins...I hope! Makes an older guy feel fragile...I can tell you that. No idea on gym time at this point, but I'll take stretching and paying more attention to my tendons than ever before. Hope every is well. Peace.
ccpro

Damn brother I feel for you !!! I totally understand about not being able to go to the gym ,I was out for 2 1/2 years with my broken leg amd 3 major surgeries on it I just got started back 3 weeks ago my surgeon finally released me to start back

Just relax and get well bud I wish you the best of luck recovering snd don’t rush things! Hell I’m mid 50’s too so i understand totally!!

Chump16

Reaction score
Take care of yourself .... the human body is amazing at healing ...... you'll be back to a better you

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get well soon man. Sorry to hear of your accident

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
rest up. Def sucks.
Good luck

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sucks brother. Don’t feel guilty about anything. Rest up & recover. If you need somebody to take care of that beautiful wife, I know a guy who is good with asians;)

Nothing like going after a guys wife while he's not capable of catching you...Lol

Heal up bro. Ease yourself back into the gym when the time is right. Good luck.

New Threads