New to UGBB but not to the scene....

01dragonslayer

Reaction score
Hey guys, just saying hello to the crew. This is my first post here. I've been around this environment for over 15 years. Looking forward to sharing my experiences and learning from yours.

Hooba

Reaction score
Welcome to the Under Ground!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. I don’t need a thank you GiF:32 (18):

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome 01dragonslayer.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Hey dragonslayer seen you on some other boards that have slowed down over the years... this is a great board with regular frequent discussion, and a relatively happy family. lol Welcome to ugbb

01dragonslayer

Reaction score
Hey dragonslayer seen you on some other boards that have slowed down over the years... this is a great board with regular frequent discussion, and a relatively happy family. lol Welcome to ugbb

Great ta be here and glad ta hear that news.

If you don't mind me asking.....what other forums?

Cujo

Reaction score
I just joined too dragon! Small world lol.

Reaction score
Welcome dragon. You’re gonna love it here. Most these guys have forgotten more than I’ll probably ever learn. And to think, all these saps at the gym come to me for advice lol. Poor guys..

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
tenor.gif

welcome to ug!

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Great ta be here and glad ta hear that news.

If you don't mind me asking.....what other forums?
I think you're pushin 50's now, memory must not be what it used to. Lol

We've spoke on a few forums, iirc you were some kind of ems? A firefighter, right?

M&S, HCU, OLM and peak have all slowed down to a crawl as you know. I still see ya on PM, and ASF I think I've seen your name, but not in a while. If you take the advice given from your primo thread on PM, maybe I'll see you pop up over at AnaSci! :32 (17):

But once again, welcome to ugbb.

midevil

Elite
Reaction score
I've seen you around bro .. just can't remember where. Sux getting old lol..

Welcome!

01dragonslayer

Reaction score
I think you're pushin 50's now, memory must not be what it used to. Lol

We've spoke on a few forums, iirc you were some kind of ems? A firefighter, right?

M&S, HCU, OLM and peak have all slowed down to a crawl as you know. I still see ya on PM, and ASF I think I've seen your name, but not in a while. If you take the advice given from your primo thread on PM, maybe I'll see you pop up over at AnaSci! :32 (17):

But once again, welcome to ugbb.

Gotcha brotha.....yea....some of those forums are like ghost towns any more. Yes......retired from the FD and now I work for a major hospital as a transport paramedic.

Now I do recognize your username from some of those forums. Some members over a PM got a little annoyed with that post.....just trin' to post some educational threads for the newbs.

Lol......maybe....we will see. I am looking at including primo at 800-1000mg/wk in my next go. Currently on the mend so it will be a couple months until I take on that endeavor.

Glad ta see ya here my friend.

New Threads