Bostin Loyd Stage 5 Kidney Failure

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know this news is a bit old but I haven't seen anyone post anything...

Bostin Loyd was diagnosed with stage 5 kidney failure in October and he is saying it was due to using a new peptide that is not meant for human use and has no dosage guidelines. He was using approx 5mg of adipotide per day injected into his lower back and chest. Now get this, the development of the peptide was cancelled prior to any human trials due to KIDNEY FAILURE.

He has stated he has no regrets and will be experimenting with other peptides, drugs, and stem cell therapy to try and recover.

I'm pretty sure I saw an interview where he said his bp is usually 160/100 and sometimes 180/120 so I'm sure that didnt help. Pretty sure it was the same interview where he said he doesn't trust the medications doctors give him.

Be careful what you inject and consume ladies and gentlemen and Jin.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
We all take risks somewhere.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I know this news is a bit old but I haven't seen anyone post anything...

Bostin Loyd was diagnosed with stage 5 kidney failure in October and he is saying it was due to using a new peptide that is not meant for human use and has no dosage guidelines. He was using approx 5mg of adipotide per day injected into his lower back and chest. Now get this, the development of the peptide was cancelled prior to any human trials due to KIDNEY FAILURE.

He has stated he has no regrets and will be experimenting with other peptides, drugs, and stem cell therapy to try and recover.

I'm pretty sure I saw an interview where he said his bp is usually 160/100 and sometimes 180/120 so I'm sure that didnt help. Pretty sure it was the same interview where he said he doesn't trust the medications doctors give him.

Be careful what you inject and consume ladies and gentlemen and Jin.
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Nobodys surprised. But its his body/life and he clearly knows the risk.

I'll be pissed if he gets a transplant though.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Sad news for Bostin Loyd. It definitely helps me stay in my lane. Sometimes I think go as hard as you can. Driving the speed limit gets you there slower, but you get to enjoy the ride! I’m in no hurry to get to life’s finish line!!! So far medium doses, meals, and maximum efforts on my lifts is paying off big time.:32 (1):

01dragonslayer

Reaction score
A NEW DRUG UNDERGOING HUMAN CLINICAL TRIALS FOR ELIMINATING FAT CELLS

RESEARCH CHEMICAL ONLY AT THIS STAGE.

• Established: 2011
  • Founder: Dr. Wadih Arap and Renata Pasqualini
  • Accessibility: Not yet available
  • Diet Type: Diet and cancer pill
Background:
Adipotide is a new drug that is showing some promise in the area of obesity research. This drug was initially created as a cancer treatment designed to starve cancer cells of a blood supply so they would stop growing. The effects of Adipotide have shown that the drug actually starves fat cells of blood forcing them to die and be reabsorbed into the body. Initial tests were done on rats and then moved on to monkeys. The results from testing on rats showed a 30 percent decrease in body weight. After four weeks of daily injections of Adipotide followed by four weeks of non-treatment, 10 obese female rhesus monkeys lost an average of 11 percent of their body weight and 39 percent of fat deposits. Most of the loss was experienced during the non-treatment period.

The news isn’t all great where this drug is concerned though. Some of the main negative side effects to this drug included dehydration and small kidney lesions, which left untreated could lead to kidney failure. Once the drug was discontinued, these problems disappeared. However, as the drug progresses to human clinical trials, these side effects will need to be dealt with. Adipotide is still a long way from being available for purchase, but the initial studies do make it sound promising.

PRO

• Initial studies look promising
  • Drug has been proven to reduce body weight and fat deposits in rats and monkeys
  • Fat loss continues even after drug is discontinued
  • Completely starves fat cells of blood supply so they die
CON
  • Drug causes dehydration
  • :32 (6)::32 (6)::32 (6):Can produce kidney lesions:32 (6)::32 (6)::32 (6):
  • Still in the initial testing phases
  • Raises more questions than answers at this point
CONCLUSION
The initial studies on Adipotide sound very promising, but there are some definite concerns that need to be addressed before this drug is available for human consumption. The drug was found to be ineffective for monkeys who were already lean so it also raises the question of if this drug would stop working once a certain weight or body fat level is reached. It appears that Adipotide is going through the proper channels for testing. This could be a great breakthrough in obesity research, but we must all remember the importance of addressing potentially dangerous side effects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Wasn't he using copious amount of gear to begin with? Are we sure this single supp caused this?

We are talking about a guy who brags for years about running 5 gram stacks and everything else he does.

This shouldn't be shocking to anyone.

Yep, same guy. He always had a "more is better" attitude when it came to gear, it was going to catch up with him sooner or later.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
.... and though he asked for it himself I still feel bad for the guy.
I don't really know how bad it is, but stage 5 sounds bar enough

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wasn't he using copious amount of gear to begin with? Are we sure this single supp caused this?

We aren't sure of anything. He is the one saying it was this peptide.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup, this is not a surprise.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
.... and though he asked for it himself I still feel bad for the guy.
I don't really know how bad it is, but stage 5 sounds bar enough

Stage 5 means kidney failure - its either lifetime dialysis or kidney transplant.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Could be any number of things. Some of these guys are walking around with systolic blood pressures way over 200 for years. Then there’s all the tren, orals, research chemicals. Who knows?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've actually copped a couple vials from dude a ways back

New Threads