New here I need help

M.Greger87

Reaction score
This isn't a source board. You wont find any of that here. What you will find is plenty of knowledge from the cumulative experience of a vast number of members that have devoted much of their lives to fitness, nutrition, PL, BB and the gym lifestyle.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I’ve got the whole training and diet going I’m a bodybuilder I compete but I’m looking for sponsors cause this is new to me
Please help?
Is English your 1st language? I ask because if its not, depending on where you're located in this world and what language is your first, I may be able to point you to a forum that may better suit your needs.

I get the feeling this is just a guy looking for a source. He's trying to dress it up a bit but its just the same ol song and dance. Wants what he wants and doesn't want to put in the time.
A source board likw ironmanmag will send a pm to every new member that registers. The pm is from a source who pays for the right to be the first to contact new members. Since probably 80% of new members who register on a steroid/bodybuilding board do so with a pocket full of cash wanting to buy gear its a good position to be in. The source asks the new member if he's interested in buying gear and has all his contact info in the pm. That's the kind of help this guy is looking for.

Grego

Reaction score
lots of useful info here. maybe not what you are looking for. as stated, your nutrition in number one and resistance training is number two. if you are consistent with that you will reap way more that PEDs. Welcome to the forum.

Hooba

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! Closest thing to source info you will find around here will be in the Steroid Underground UNSENSORED Forum where people usually give reviews of certain labs.

New Threads