Test Primo Winny Cut

Reaction score
What’s up everybody. I’m planning to start a spring cutting cycle pretty soon and wanted to post for feedback. Currently 195 lbs, 15% bf, 6 ft tall. My goal is to get down 180 and lower body fat to 8-10%.

A couple questions:

Should I lower the test dosage? I imagine it would be easier to cut with less test.

Should I add cardarine? I’ve read it’s amazing cardiovascular and endurance benefits. I run long distance, 4-6 miles, twice a week.

I’ve got t3 on deck too. Planning on using it towards the back end.

Week 1-16
Test-E 500mg / week
Primobolan-E 600mg / week
Arimadex .5mg EOD

Week 13-16
Winstrol orals 525mg/ week (75 mg/d)

PCT
HCG - 5, 000 IU / day for 10 days
Nolva - 40 mg beginning day 10 for two weeks, 20 mg for two weeks, 10 mg for 1 week.

Let’s here it fellas. The good, the bad and the ugly!

Cheers,

Big Bro 7

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Why would it be easier to cut with less test?

You can drop the test low at the end of you have some goal date of peak shape: photo shoot/contest. Otherwise you’ll just look a little fuller unless your e2 is out of control.

Consider running hcg DURING your cycle at 250iu 2x/wk.

I would forgo the t3. Super catabolic.

Cutting body fat is mostly diet. The drug cocktail
you have outlined will most definitely help you preserve lean mass while in a deficit. The winstrol will give you a finished look at the end of your cycle. Be careful as it seems people get injured more easily on winstrol.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I was considering lowering the test bc of all the water retention it comes with. But the arimidex should stop a good amount of the aromatization.

HCG during for what reason? Too avoid a complete shutdown? I’ve historically only used it for pct. but then again this is a more advanced run.

I love Winstrol for performance but definitely will be careful. I’ve started doing a lot of mobility work, before weight training or sports.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Blasting hcg at the end of the cycle is an older method. Using it on cycle is preferred.

Think of your testes like a car battery while
not in use. What’s best for the battery?

A trickle charge
or
Letting it die and jump starting.

Reaction score
My dude, no disrespect, but at 6 foot , getting to 180lbs seems super thin. I know you mentioned you are walking around about 15 percent body fat. So wondering if instead of aiming for a goal of losing 15lbs , why not something like add some muscle while leaning out. Again, I don't, mean to speak out of school, and maybe 180 lbs looks different on your frame, but it just seems very skinny at your height. Personal anecdote really , I'm 5 10, and I dropped to 180 a few years ago and felt like a stick figure.

That said , the stack you described seems decent to me. I think you'll be pleased but the weight goal seems off. You might end the cycle and be something like 190lbs and look amazing even though the scale moved just a little in the downward direction.

How many cycles have you run before

Reaction score
also as far as cardarine, I've run it several times and yes it has some kick. I personally haven't applied it to long distance running etc but when I'm in a volume type of mood for cranking out rep after rep...well it does the trick. Something like 10mg is good for me but I have run it up to 30mg. Definitely don't run it too long. Month maximum, its not clear what long term effects it has still

New Threads