Help me out with info

Reaction score
I’ve been lifting my hole life. I’m 34 and just started messing with test. Did my first cycle and loved it. Is there any legit site on the internet to order from or is that all bullshit? Is it safe and where? Thanks!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers, OP.

What the Lads are explaining to ye is that we're not a source board.

Most who come here make a proper intro, offer stats and experience and a bit about their current goals (eg. yer a BB / PL / Gym Rat, etc).

Have a think and consider a do-over with yer intro and I think ye'll get a warmer reception.

Reaction score
Yo Steve let’s hear some more about yourself. Welcome to UG.

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, but as stated above there are no sources here and just coming online with 1 post asking things like that may have a less than desirable result in regards to the first impression you make on the many brothers and sisters that see it. Read the stickys and tell us a thing or 2 about yourself.

Hooba

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! You won't find source information here. you will find reviews and what not on certain suppliers but from my experience so far, ordering online is too big of a risk. Find yourself a reputable local source, ask the doc for trt and get legit pharma grade or just go natty and keep your diet in check.

New Threads