Time to get it

Reaction score
Whats up everyone!? New here and have a ton of questions. I am about to run a RAD140 only cycle (I have never done any kind of performance enhancing drugs before). A little background on me, I'm a 30 yr old male who played lax in college and high school. I am 6 foot 2 and currently weigh 207 down from 230 with doing keto and exercise. My goal with using RAD140 is to basically get jacked. I thinking about doing 15mgs a day for 12 weeks followed by a pct of nolvadex 20mg a day for 30 days. I am also considering at that point to start MK677 and GW for 12 weeks. Does anyone have any opinions on this? I am ready to go all out with this. Time to ****ing get it! Happy to be here. I'll post pictures and updates too.

Jay Fit :32 (1):

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. I don't know anything about any of those substances. Just wanted to welcome you to the board.

I'm sure someone familiar with them will chime in.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome. Nobody (hardly anyone) is a fan of SARMS around here. We prefer aas because they are safer and more effective.

Reaction score
I totally get that basically the reason for taking SARMS is lack of access to aas. I hope too at some point give aas a shot.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome!
SARMS are like candy cigarettes. Except at least you know it's sugar in the candy. Will also likely provide the same amount of satisfaction

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!
Know nothing about swarms?
Only tht I wouldn't use them! Welcome

Hooba

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! My experience with SARMs is so so but after switching to the real stuff I can tell you it is night and day different. You don't feel like garbage towards the end of a cycle like you do on SARMs. SARMs are suppressive and don't aromatize so your E2 levels drop and you feel like a pile dog poo!

Mixing RAD and Test makes no sense because technically they occupy the same receptor. If I use SARMs anymore it will be ostarine for a cut because it's the least suppressive and it prevents the loss of muscle mass but why do that when you can run a test base and toss some Winny on there and feel great the entire cut cycle?

I know needles and pinning yourself is a scary thought at first but once you get the hang of it you will never look back or regret it like you do with SARMs.

No matter what you do be smart and be safe, get blood work done so you have a baseline.

New Threads